Summer Supercation Poll: Who Do You Want As Your Underwater Tour Guide?

On our next Summer Supercation stop, we’re abandoning the land-dwellings and making our way down, down to the bottom of the vast, gorgeous ocean!

In Atlantis, all manner of adventure awaits. But it would be foolish to go at it alone- the unexplored depths are no place for a mere air-breather with a pocket tank of oxygen. With this in mind, who would you like to select for your underwater tour guide?

*Mera
*Aqualad
*Vulko
*Ocean Master
?

Let us know who you choose, and why, in the comments below!

5 Likes

Mera. She knows the waves and reefs like nobody else.

4 Likes

Mera!

1 Like

Mera!!

2 Likes

Mera.

3 Likes

Mera, by a long shot (sorry, Aqualad)!

2 Likes

Is Spongebob an option? Lol

2 Likes

Why is the overwhelming majority Ocean Master? I mean I get that he’s royalty, but Mera is too, and she has the benefit of not being evil. Kind of surprising to me.

1 Like

@YoYoFroYo, we’re wondering the same thing. Perhaps another one of his nefarious schemes…

(Also we’re looking into the backend calculations.)

how about Dolph Lundgren’s character I cant think of his name at the moment

Mera is to busy being the Queen of Atlantis Plus she is with child. I will wait for Aquaman and play Fetch with Aquadog

2 Likes

Where are Garth and Tula?

3 Likes

yeah I just saw that the popular choice was OM and was like “really?” :neutral_face: what a Grayson choice.

Personally while i am floatin full time devotin, down where its hotta unda the watta, I would chose Flounder with Sebastian tagging alone. Oh little mermaid is cannon now Aquamon decrees it so there! :trident:

1 Like

@Misfit Nicholson Joker says: “At home, washing their tights!”

patiently waits for Mera

2 Likes

I still don’t understand this vacation thing I mean what is it and what do we do with it what’s the point I’m confused

I mean I’d understand a short run of a movie/show comic set etc. Etc. Etc. But I just want it is or what we’re suppose do or enjoy about it I know coming off dunce about it but you never wear clear on the details

I love shows with creative writing and great graphics

I feel like I’d get a proper tour complete with history and fun facts if I was shown around by Orm. So prom and proper!

Also a little sad Throne of Atlantis Aquaman is so low in the polls. I mean, he wasn’t exactly the Geoff Johns version, but he’s the closest to it on the list, sooooo…

1 Like

Nerius or Nersus or whatever Dolph Lundgren’s character was. Also he was He-Man so anything Dolph Lundgren is great

2 Likes

So… Am I the only one who chose Aqualad?

2 Likes