Summer Supercation Poll: Which Amazonian Do You Want to Train You?

Now that you’ve selected a weapon of choice to master, it’s time to choose a trainer. But pick wisely; they are not all so merciful on the weak:

*Donna Troy
*Queen Hippolyta
*Antiope
*Artemis

Which did you choose to be your Themysciran Sensei, and how does it go? Let us know in the comments below!

3 Likes

Dona Troy is on the list of people in the DC Universe that I would want to spend an afternoon with. She’s just really likable. I could go with someone more regimental, but I’m on vacation, so I’m choosing who I think I’ll have the best time with.

5 Likes

Antiope

3 Likes

I’m terrified of Antiope. Who’d hurt my feelings least?

1 Like

Donna Troy. I just love that character, I know they’re all great worriers.

3 Likes

If it was the older version of Donna Troy, I would be down for being trained by her. But the newer one? Nope, I don’t want to learn that way. I chose Artemis. I think she would be a better teacher than the others. Too much “other stuff” would be at play with them. I think most of them would have their own agendas, heck even Artemis probably would a little bit.

3 Likes

Hey PrincessAmethyst when you say older version how much older? I’m refereing to early 80’s Donna. Marv Wolfman did her best I think. I didn’t care much for her iteration from the 60’s run.

2 Likes

AquamonC137, that is the version that I would be fine with, but the current version is a weird villain/hero hybrid that just does not work for me. I definitely agree that Marv Wolfman handled her the best. I was fine with her earlier version (60’s) as well, since it was a specific time period. I just cannot stomach the current version (New 52 and on) for very long. Even the outfit makes me go a little UGH. Donna Troy has been my favorite DC character for a long time. She is the character I have multiple figures of. I have the black outfit ame-comi statue, both infinite crisis versions, a lead figure they made, super best friends forever statue, the wonder woman Donna Troy, and even heroclix. Love her, but the current is just a no from me.

4 Likes

Totally agree. Hey is your lead figure an eaglemoss one I love those.

1 Like

Absolutely Artemis. Mike Deodato’s version of her to be perfectly honest, but the Rebirth one will suffice too.

I am the clay from which she can mold a wonder out of.

1 Like

she’s the queen for a reason … if love is the weapon, Hippolyta will answer best how to wield it

1 Like

I picked Artemis and so did of alot of others :smiley:

1 Like

Hey DC Universe!!! It should be “which Amazon do you want to train you” not which " Amazonian"… It would only be Amazonian if if was either an item of the Amazons (such as “which Amazonian weapon”) or if the person was from a place called “Amazon”… You guys should know that…:blush:

1 Like