Summer of Events Book Club Week 3: Justice League: No Justice #3 and Flash #47

I’ll start up my comic book reading timer…

1 Like
  1. Who is the MVP of the issue? - Starro!! Obviously, he not only became a hero but was winning the fight. I’d be scarred to see how strong Starro would have been without Brainiac’s restrictions.
  2. Was THAT death a good one? - Though fun, it occured when the plot lost it’s clearity. I definitely think the series is a little long…
  3. Predict how Earth will win, does it even seem possible? - I honestly have no idea. I feel like Task Force XI (I’m calling it Psy) will be the ones to take it out and in doing so the task force will end.
  4. Is Brainiac 2.0’s characterization seem like a good one. - Honestly I know nothing about him other than that he’s kind of annoying so I haven’t figured that out yet.

Thoughts?

1 Like

Which was your favorite Team Roster?

I really liked Team Entropy. Team Mystery and Team Wonder are close follow-ups. Batman, DeathStroke, Lobo and, Lex Luthor all on a same team? Sign me up.

1 Like

The one with Lobo. Just too many great moments. Mystery had the best story though!

1 Like

Justice League: No Justice #3

1. Who is the MVP of the issue? Brainiac 2.0. He gives brilliant much-needed insight!

2. Was THAT death a good one? Not sure it is a death; Starro, like the starfish of Earth he resembles, doesn’t go down that easy…

3. Predict how Earth will win, does it even seem possible? Earth obviously wins. But with all these crazy cards shuffling like a game of 52 pickup, and all kinds of “deux ex machinas” potentially still brewing since most of this is utterly dense and incomprehensible, sure, Earth wins because Starfire shoots a random bolt of…something.

4. Is Brainiac 2.0’s characterization seem like a good one. Yes, any return of Brainiac 2.0 is a good one. The fact he was imprisoned solely because of genetics causes us to sympathize at a least a tad with him.

A day late, but thanks to all this being digitized, thankfully not $3.99 short from buying this car crash of a plot, lol…fun to read as part of larger digital package though!!!

@Don @oversizedGeek @majorZuma thanks for joining this week’s discussion! As always feel free to leave feedback!

1 Like