Summer of Events Book Club: Week 2 Justice League: No Justice #2

I should brand / copyright my posts here as “WonderPosts” I am thinking, LOL.

KIDDDING

1. What was the funniest moment?
    There were funny moments in this?
  2. Colu is a world of wisdom. What would an Entropy world look like? A mystery world? A Wonder world?
    Given that entropy is the way of the universe, in a way all words are entropy worlds. But, entropy is also a factor of time. If nothing changed over time there would be no entropy. So. I think an Entropy world would be one where all the teams wold have to converge to stop the world of entropying itself in a short amount of time. Not too different form the current story!
  3. Is Waller a hero or a villain?
    So far, I am not sure she’s either. She’s more like a change agent and I think the cosmic jury is still out on whether or not she is causing change in one way or another.
  4. What did you think of the last page reveal?
    I loved it! I haven’t read about Vril in anything since L.E.G.I.O.N and I am very interested to see how he plays out as a villain.
  5. Is Starro the best?
    I don’t know if he’s the best, but I appreciate this version of him.
  6. Who’s the true leader right now?
    Brainiac is the leader. Even after being temporarily nullified, it’s still his machinations that have set things in play. Additionally, having our heroes and villains thrown into non-standard teams (maybe roles, too) invites chaos into an already chaotic situation and I think that suppports a leader-less or less-leader situation.
1 Like
  1. There’s a couple. Starro making comments about The Atom’s Powers. The Lobo and beast boy team up is pretty funny.

@don-el I like what you said about a wonder world. I vividly remember going to Mt. Rainier and just constantly being amazed at how gorgeous everything is!

1 Like

@don-el I like what you said about a wonder world. I vividly remember going to Mt. Rainier and just constantly being amazed at how gorgeous everything is!