Summer is here on DC Universe! Let's Road Trip!

This Monday, Memorial Day, May 27th, kicks off our summer here on DC Universe and to celebrate we are rocking a six-week sightseeing trip around the DC Universe.

At each stop along the way, we will explore the location, and read some of the coolest stories that take place there. We will have polls to decide what we do on our vacation (and what villains we may encounter along the way).

So pack up your swimsuit, gather your bug spray and join us on the road trip of a lifetime!

First stop: Swamp Thing’s Bayou!

To read more about the Bayou and our Summer Supercation, check out the article in the news section or copy this link: DC Universe's SUMMER SUPERCATION Begins!

13 Likes

I’ll pack the bug spray. Word of advice: don’t eat the sweet potatoes unless you’re prepared for a real journey.

6 Likes

Sounds fun! Only I’m not sure if I wanted to run into Swamp Thing! :cold_sweat:

5 Likes

You could take him, @Reaganfan78! Here take this - hands over Crowbar.

6 Likes

Holding a crowbar Thankyou Harleys Puddin! Is it just me or something is moving in the Swamp?! I’ll have to find out on May 31st!:fearful: Looking forward to see Swamp Thing!

5 Likes

I would like to see new Genesis or the Homeworld of Hawkman and hawkwoman

4 Likes

What sights would you guys like to see around the DC Universe?

4 Likes

Mount Rushmore, Seattle Space Needle and Washington D.C. :grinning:

3 Likes

Omg Madame Xanadu or the House of Mystery… I can never decide. Curse you, DCU! I’ll keep an eye out for gators.

4 Likes

I’d like to see Themiscyra.

4 Likes

Just stay clear of Hub City. It’s nasty this time of year. Or any time of year.

4 Likes

I will like to hang out with Swamp Thing I am sure we would be buddies

2 Likes

I do not want to visit Gotham City… I hear it is real bad this time of year… the time being January through December. But all for a trip to Metropolis.

1 Like

I’m all for heading out to Themyscira and Metropolis!

Maybe we could grab some Big Belly Burger in Coast City too?

2 Likes

Themiscyra

2 Likes

Would Swamp Thing be mad at me over the amount of trees I blow? (marijuana) I am sure “the green” effects just as much as it is apart of him! Oh and paddleboarding on Gotham piers for me please!

1 Like

Danny Street would be something different from the norm.

4 Likes

Personally, I’d love to visit Dream’s realm.

1 Like

Mogo

1 Like

Certainly this should include the Superman Celebration in Metropolis Illinois

1 Like