Suicide Squad Tees! - New to the DC Shop :00_suicide_squad:

Brand new to the DC Shop ahead of Suicide Squad 2’s launch this Summer; Harley Quinn, King Shark and Peacemaker tees!

To check out the full range of Suicide Squad merch, head on over to the DC Shop!

Are you going to be representing your favorite member of the squad this summer? :sunny: Let us know in the comments :point_down:

14 Likes

So hyped for Cena’s PEACEMAKER.

The character blew me away in Robbie Thompson’s SUICIDE SQUAD, I’ve back read the character, and I can’t wait to see what John Cena does with him.

This is sure to be some of that ‘perfect’ comic book casting.

5 Likes

king shark and harley

3 Likes

That King Shark t-shirt is very tempting but I’m still holding on to my DC Shop Voucher in case there’s a Hawkman shirt for Black Adam. I have until January 31st to use the voucher so I’m hopeful that something will be released by then but if not…if I wasn’t waiting for that…that King Shark t-shirt might already be on its way to me.

8 Likes

A wise choice! We’ll be sure to let you know if there’s ever a Black Adam shirt on its way!

4 Likes

Tempted for a Harley shirt, as I currently don’t have any shirts with Miss Quinn.

5 Likes

Now’s one of the best times to get one! You can never have too much Harley Quinn apparel. :0_harley_quinn:

shopping

3 Likes

I miss the DC collectibles ……….

1 Like

Collectibles are cool things indeed. Just so you know, you can post your suggestions for DC Shop items here!