Suicide Squad: Kill The Justice League is coming out Febuary 2nd, 2024

Announced on Twitter.

Image Text:
“Suicide Squad: Kill the Justice League will now launch on 02-02-24
We have made the tough but necessary decision to take the time needed to work on getting the game to be the best quality experience for players.
Thank you to our amazing community for the continued support, patience and understanding. There is much more to share in the months ahead and we look forward to seeing you in Metropolis next year.”

2 Likes

I cannot wait!

3 Likes

Ugh. Well… at least I can get to my backlog and current games!

2 Likes

Sounds really fun! Especially since it’s by rocksteady which is the company that made the Batman Arkham series.

2 Likes

Even though it is a live-service game?

1 Like

For me personally, I’m glad this was delayed if only because between Star Wars: Jedi Survivor coming out at the end of April and Final Fantasy XVI coming out in the middle of June (and possibly trying out the Pixel Remasters of the OG FFs at the same time), it was starting to look really busy for me gaming wise to get things done. :sweat_smile:

I’ve heard a report from Jason Schrier, who is one of the bigger games journalists, say that the delay probably isn’t to take out the live service stuff that some people are hoping and that it’s just for polish. That…doesn’t sound right to me. I mean, if they delayed it until, like, August or October or something, maybe I could see that being the case, but NINE MONTHS? Either they are going to try to balance out some of that loot/live service stuff, or the game was no where near as complete as we thought and SS was going to be a Cyberpunk 2077/Fallout 76 level of

2 Likes

I have my doubts about the live service stuff that is seemingly in the game, but Rocksteady hasn’t made a bad DC game yet, so I’m willing to give them the benefit of the doubt until the game comes out.

1 Like

How long would you say it takes to take out an element like live-service?

1 Like