Suicide Squad Hell to Pay

Just watched this on HULU. Loved it. Great voice cast and loved modern take on Dr.Fate.

1 Like

Overall I enjoyed it. Wasn’t too sure of Reverse Flashes voice but his character arc was great. Him and Bronze Tiger stole the show for me!

2 Likes

I watched it on Hulu this weekend! I really liked it, loved the characters used, really loved that East meets West undertone with Bronze Tiger and Deadshot.

1 Like

Definitely the best Suicide Squad movie to date.

2 Likes

Better Deadshot than Will Smith.

Another well made DC animation film, gotta day they put some good work into the lesser known characters.

Another well made DC animation film, gotta day they put some good work into the lesser known characters.

I bought it as soon as it was released. Completely satisfied. Need more adult themed animated shows like it. Or rated Ra’s I guess.

1 Like

Sorry meant rated R’s

Why can’t we veiw it here? Dose any one know? Why pay for this scervice if I have to go to cw, hulu, netflix, amizon? WTF?

It’s closer to the mark than the live action movie was, but it’s still kinda stuck in 2007. It’s really enjoyable, but aesthetically needs to be less Tarantino and more Gunn.

I will kill Amanda Waller, she taught she won well I
taught wrong I was put in the Lazarus Pit by reverse flash in a flash⚡and Argus and everyone in their will freeze with a touch on the heart

@jnhjohnson78, because as the OP said, it’s on Hulu right now. It’ll be up their as long as the contract they previously made is in effect.