Suicide Squad Hell to Pay movie is GREAT

For whatever reason i dont see a Discussion page for this film (or any of the new ones that released a few weeks/months ago) Maybe my app is acting up anyway this movie is everything that the live action Suicide Squad movie should have been fun action packed film, with with great characters with believable motivations and backstories that dont feel rushed, decent music story, and actual bad guys the betray each other and dont act like best friends for no reason, like that awful live action version easily an 8/10 for. what did you guys think of the film? (also for some reason this post was flagged because i guess using the actual word Suicide is a bad thing even though its the name of the movie?)

7 Likes

I think the animated movie was way better than the live action. They used lesser known characters but still had a few familiar faces(deadshot and Harley Quinn). Another great animated movie with the suicide squad is Arkham Assault

3 Likes

I saw this movie a long time ago and definitely enjoyed it. I feel DC Animation has taken a dip along the years but this was a bright spot for me. However, the story was from Secret Six by Gail Simone!

1 Like

Just finished it! that was great! It had a little bit of everything, and everyone!
Plenty of Thrills, Chills, Kills, and Violence. So much Violence… Hope Knockout Recovers…

1 Like

I bought it the day it was released. I love it. Especially characters like Punch, Silver Banshee, Knockout & Scandal Savage. Love the lesser used characters in it. Great movie tho all around imho.

2 Likes

Yeah I saw it around release. And enjoyed it. Watched it few times after that too. The lesser characters were awesome to know and the twist of who the villain was was amazing

1 Like

Love the whole reverse flash thing too. That’s a good twist.

3 Likes