Suggestions For Another Community Idea

1 Like

Yeah we probably should

1 Like

Well DCAU was @TravisMorgan’s idea, I think we should ask if he wants to post the thread.

4 Likes

I changed my mind. Thanks!

2 Likes

@JessicaCruz You should post it. It was your idea to have another community avatar challenge. I just contributed some suggestions. :+1:

1 Like

I’ll gladly help with pictures!

2 Likes

Thanks @TravisMorgan! Gimme a second and it’ll be up. Pictures would be great! @AnonymousBB

1 Like

Can you tag me when it’s up please?

1 Like

How do I do that? And it’s up.
Tell me what you guys think Community idea: DCAU avatars

Thank you to @Behemoth, @TravisMorgan, @CynicalPink, @Thebatman.7002, @Nok and @AnonymousBB for your ideas and help.
The first month is up, please tell me what you think. Community idea: DCAU avatars

5 Likes

Thanks for actually making it happen!

3 Likes

You’re welcome @AnonymousBB. It was because of everyone’s help that I was able to.
So what do think about keeping this thread active?

3 Likes

Woohoo!

4 Likes

Consider it done. :+1::+1:thanks for suggesting this. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I’ll get to finding myself an icon soon as I get home later :slight_smile: thanks for pulling it together!

3 Likes

Thank you two for helping. I’ve been having fun doing this. Hope you get home safely @CynicalPink.

4 Likes

So pixel art next month, right? I’m willing to do some custom profile pictures for the pixel art. I already have a bunch that I’ve already done. I’m working on a red tornado right now. Probably going to end up going to @TornadoSoup.

4 Likes

Yep, pixel art is still set for March.

3 Likes

Let’s keep this place active, March is almost upon us, I’ll do some searching for pixel art pictures. (I can try to do custom ones? :smile:)

1 Like

@AnonymousHQ
I found my Pixel art pic

7 Likes