Suggestions For Another Community Idea

Hm, @CynicalPink had an idea.
Maybe something patriotic?

6:37pm 6/19/2020

2 Likes

Sure you’re not mistaking me for someone else? :eyes: I don’t remember talking about icons and don’t want to take credit for someone else’s idea by accident.

3 Likes

You’re Idea was honoring the classics?

Original avatars?

6:46pm 6/19/2002

3 Likes

Oh, i thought you were saying I had suggested patriotic icons

3 Likes

What about anime characters…or…what if we switched profile pics with another community member?

2 Likes

If this were the case, @CynicalPink would change less than she/he (you’re still nightwing in my heart, cp!) already does. I believe it was once if I recall correctly.

2 Likes

:joy: I stay true to my origins. What can I say

2 Likes

Any more ideas? July is upon us.

1 Like

You want me too do the poll @AliDCNotLetMeLogin?

2 Likes

Yeah sure. Thanks.

2 Likes
  • Anime
  • Patriotic stuff

0 voters

1 Like

“Ohhhh yeahhh!”
Macho man

1 Like

:rofl:

Imma just do a flag.

3 Likes

It’s been a while since I joined in on the fun. Might as well give up my disgusted J’onn for a while.

3 Likes

Well I guess we are doing patriotic stuff, if Someone else could make the thread for me that would be great I need to go charge this tablet

3 Likes

I got it.

2 Likes

Idea proposal- change your avatar to a different lantern from any of the corps… basically choosing a side. To add to the idea, whenever you talk to somebody else participating in the community idea, you treat them differently based on their corps… kind of like a character…

1 Like

I think next month we should do anime

2 Likes

Yeah. We are running out of ideas.

@SuperBlueGrodd your idea we can do for the rest of July, as the patriotic stuff was really only good for the 4th.

1 Like

What are we thinking for August, other than anime characters?

(My vote will always go to anime characters)

1 Like