Subscription didnt renew

I’m just wanting to check if this has happened to anyone else, I’ve already sent in a ticket to the help crew. So I went to read some books and as of now I’m not a subscriber. My info is still there, the downloads, my lists, but it’s askin me to start a free trial and pick a plan. I have patience, I have a stack of print funnybooks, this’ll get sorted, but for my own brains HAS THIS HAPPENED TO ANYONE ELSE EVER? Anywhat, back to gmail to see whats the word

2 Likes

Are you unable to input your payment method as well? My subscription didn’t renew either, and I can’t seem to put in my payment info.

2 Likes

I’m sorry you’re experiencing this issue, @boodikhan! If you can let us know the ticket number, we can check with customer service for you.
I’m also sorry you’re experiencing a similar issue, @JacobPalmer22. If you haven’t already, please contact customer service here and they’ll be able to check into this for you.

2 Likes

All sorted. They couldn’t automatically renew my sub, card error something, so I’m back with on a free trial then all in for the year plan. Ticket number 757295.

1 Like

I got a reply back from the tech team, said there was an error of some sort, maybe wrong expiration date on the card, I’ve done it before… Anywhat, I just reupped and was back at it, no lists lost or anything, still shows as a member since 2018.

1 Like