Submit Your Questions for the Cast of THE SUICIDE SQUAD!

Dude, what about Nathan Fillion? :worried:

10 Likes

For the whole cast:

What is one thing you would do if you had your characters abilities?

12 Likes

For Sylvester Stallone, I think King Shark is going to be very popular. Did you get a merchandising royalty stipulation in your contract? If so, what item of King Shark would you like to see produced?

11 Likes

Yeah i know, had to run and take care of my daughter. She got sick. So i didnt get to finish. :unamused:

10 Likes

Margot, who would u like 2 co-star as Poison Ivy with u? :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::poisonivy_hqas::harleyquinn_hqas::heart:

14 Likes

:worried: I hope she’s feeling better.

13 Likes

To all the cast:

What was it like filming the movie? Was there things you didn’t like? Were there things you did? Also did you take any souvenirs from the sets?

11 Likes

To Sylvester Stallone, how much fun was it to voice King Shark.

11 Likes

To Joel Kinnaman, what were your fondest memories filming in Atlanta and Panama?

13 Likes

How many Easter eggs are in the movie?

10 Likes

Bloodsport bears a lot of resemblance to Deadshot from the 2016 Suicide Squad film. And I don’t just mean that he’s a deadly marksman: for instance, it seems from the trailer like he’s being motivated by his daughter, which feels quite similar to Deadshot’s motivation in the prior film – and was not a part of Bloodsport’s background in the comics. What’s the story behind this change?

13 Likes

To the cast: who is the most useless member of task force X?

11 Likes

To James Gunn: can you please put this fragging bastich in the suicide squad sequel?

9 Likes

To John Cena (Peacemaker) how does it fell knowing that you and Dwayne Johnson (Black Adam) are both in the DCEU ?

9 Likes

To margot robbie, viola davis, and jai courtney:

1. What are some key differences between this suicide squad movie and the 2016 movie?

2. Which characters, if any, do you think should’ve been added to this movie (who aren’t already in it)?

6 Likes

To James Gunn, which characters do you wish you could have added without getting rid of any?

7 Likes

:rofl: The important question! :joy::heart::green_heart:

10 Likes

Hello my question is to john cena. If the suicide squad was comprised of nothing but WWE super stars, who would you pick and why. No powers, just them as they are.

8 Likes

Will there be a The Suicide Squad TOO? If so, when? And if not, WHY NOT?

5 Likes

Too early to tell as WB has to know if it is profitable

6 Likes