Stupid Questions About DC

He is a nudist.

7 Likes

I was thinking abt this today while watching :00_justice_league3:
When Wonder Woman told everyone to get dressed and he said “I’m always dressed.” and then stripped off all his clothes I thought “Actually, that’s like exact the opposite of dressed.”

7 Likes

That scene made me think too lol. Me and the person I was watching with were both like “wait, but he’s naked”

6 Likes

I thought the same thing @THE_OneAndOnly_Official_Batman I even told Snyder outloud not to draw the audiences attention to things like that :see_no_evil: I never would have thought about it if Vic hadn’t made it a point to say it :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

That sounds absolutely horrible :flushed: especially the fact that you had to pay OOP and it’s still an ongoing battle. I’ve been avoiding the dentist for way too long and covid and losing job/insurance has made me put it off even longer. I’m terrified of a situation like that happening but the longer I wait the worse it’s gonna get :see_no_evil: I hope they can find some pain treatment that actually works and the idiot dentists start doing their dang job right 🤦

6 Likes

Amen. It’s a little ridiculous for 1 place. But going to 3 places & all of them saying where I just came from is where I need to go. Is mind boggling.

6 Likes

Agreed :grimacing:

6 Likes

@cici @capo-mage please try to stay on topic here…

3 Likes

He scotchgards himself.

https://www.scotchgard.com/3M/en_US/scotchgard/

scotcgard2

5 Likes

They are royalty after all. They probably have one of their subjects picketing for dolphin safe Long John Silver’s food. If sea-food bothers them, they can always eat the Chicken-planks.

5 Likes

Hope you’re feeling better @capo-mage. :pleading_face:

6 Likes

We have to blame this on Atrocitus, and that darn cat…Dex-Starr…and lets be honest Kryptonians and the red eye flashes with Heat Vision didn’t help red-lantern-corps|662x500

5 Likes

What happens to Atlantis during a tsunami

5 Likes

SmoothTangibleEnglishpointer-max-1mb

6 Likes

Vulko becomes the Big Kakuna.

6 Likes

Has Aquaman ever used a swordfish as a weapon?

5 Likes

A Man-Bat would bat as much Batman as Man-Bat could bat if a Man-Bat could bat man

7 Likes

Of course.
Here’s the real question: Has he ever rowed with an oarfish?

5 Likes

no he just swims

5 Likes

Does Aquaman ever get tired from swimming? Like normal people when they swim? I mean he must have thunder thighs!

5 Likes