I mean…

Yeah no it was me sorry

4 Likes

Yeah I can tell…stop blowing up planets

4 Likes

8B3AED8B-52FD-496F-A5FE-29FE7D87E004

what are you gonna do about it?!

5 Likes

Phew, worried I had done it, for a second.

5 Likes

lmao

4 Likes

I got him in a debacle! Quick! Blow up more planets! @WingsOfAether

6 Likes

Haha. Well done. The Brown as Robin figure sold out in record time. I’ve never seen one. Literally the second they made a Spoiler I bought it instantly. I had to buy Carrie to complete my build a Doomsday figure. Had to buy a few from Frank Miller. Armored Batman, the Black Flash in that universe. WW & Eisenberg Luthor which I did not want at all lol. The others ended up being cool. The only thing I can’t find out is- the Flash comes with old Bruce Wayne’s head. I read that u can take off the armored Bats & put on Bruce’s head. I pulled harder than I normally would & it wouldn’t budge. So I left it alone. Trying to get confirmation that it’s switchable b4 I try again.

6 Likes

I am innocent!!! I didn’t destroy any planets today!!

It was all @Jurisdiction!!! All ye planet loving people, go after him!!!

aims planet-destroying Super Death Ray (SDR) at planet

Yes! Get ‘em! and don’t pay attention to me…

5 Likes

You should as T.O.Morrow for his take on it…

5 Likes

No rush! I’ve got plenty to read in the meantime, my To-Read folder is evergrowing :sweat_smile:
Hope you feel better soon, nothing worse than tooth related pains :pleading_face:

6 Likes

Ty. It’s ridiculous. 26 days? Today I believe or 25? I’ve tried everything. Was on Amoxicillin & ibuprofen pain got worse. So switched me to Clindamycin & ibuprofen pain got worse. They can’t seem to understand it’s not gonna be helped by Tylenol & antibiotics. I won’t get into it, but I’ve been recklessly mishandled since this started. Just a simple tooth extraction that turned into 2hrs of yanking, pulling & finally sawing my tooth in half b/c they snapped it off & the base of it wouldn’t come out. Another 45 minutes after it was sawed in half they finally got it out. Now it hurts worse than an abscess tooth. Their treating it as an infection, but, obviously if 2 different antibiotics aren’t touching it & the ibuprofen does absolutely nothing something is wrong. Just trying to make it till the 23 for my next appointment. I went to a dentist my insurance doesn’t cover b/c the place that removed it said they couldn’t get me in for 14 days. Place I paid out of pocket at gave me the rxs. I told em nothings working. They said there’s nothing else they can do for me go to the ER. Go to ER they said u have to see a dentist. I said I’ve seen 2 & they said I had to see u cuz they can’t help.,I totally just said I wasn’t gonna get into it than wrote a large novel. I’m sorry lol. I’m so used to it now it’s just become a normality to have pain shooting down my neck, thru my ear, across my jawline & even in my eyeball on that side. Ty for understanding & being so kind. I’ll find it as soon as I can handle this & look around.
Disclaimer: I absolutely don’t expect u to read all of this lol. I have a problem with writing book texts. I was doing really good too for a while. This is how I started on here for my 1st ever social media experience. I’ll go back to monitoring myself…

6 Likes

hope you feel better soon

6 Likes

Ty @Izzy11 I truly appreciate it… I’ll get it figured out eventually. Just gotta take it til than I guess?

6 Likes

If Indigo Lanterns represent compassion, Violet Lanterns represent love, and red makes both indigo and violet, why is red not something loveable?

5 Likes

All three are at or near the end of the emotional spectrum making them an extreme. In addition indigo and violet are cool colors, while red is a warm color.

6 Likes

Is Cyborg naked???

6 Likes

no, he’s half-apokoliptian

oh you meant does he ever get dressed?

No! He’s a superhero! Nobody cares if he’s naked!

5 Likes