Stupid Questions About DC

What animal is Batman based on?

6 Likes

Have Arthur and Mera ever been spotted outside of a Long John Silvers picketing the company’s blatant abuse of sea life? This seems like a thing they would do. I also feel like Arthur has presented the idea of an all out war with Long John Silvers to the rest of the JL (and was met with the sound of crickets by the other JL members upon doing so). Am I wrong 'bout this? Hmmm. :laughing:

8 Likes

Butterfly, obviously

6 Likes

o thx, I see the resemblance now

6 Likes

What happens when Katana’s sword gets so filled up with spirits that she can’t swing it around anymore?

8 Likes

I thought they were “wingdings”?

8 Likes

She empties them into a bigger sword so she has more room for new ones

5 Likes

Holy Smokes! That must be one HUUUGE sword! :laughing:

6 Likes

It’s rumored to actually be a really sharp dragon

5 Likes

It farts, and the cycle restarts!

6 Likes

Sadly no…I actually suggested Wingarangs but was turned down

6 Likes

Does Calendar Man get an extra day of crime sprees during leap years?

8 Likes

Why doesn’t Condiment King use relish or gravy?

5 Likes

Too messy…
Jim Carrey Look GIF - JimCarrey Look Hint - Discover & Share GIFs

5 Likes

He is allergic to cucumbers and vegan

6 Likes

Why is Black Lightning’s name Black Lightning, if his lightning is blue?

7 Likes

As a boy his grandpa was killed by Saint Walker and his blue lightning giving him a hatred for blue lightning. He has been lying to himself this whole time that his blue lightning is actually black.

6 Likes

No, on leap day all he does is leap for joy.

7 Likes

First off. Since I can’t resist when a character is mentioned to drop a figure pic. Took forever to find. Didn’t realize I shot a pic of him next to my Curios George. My aunt gave me that in 1979. I had to have heart surgery at 4yrs old. She gave me that to take into the operating room with me.

My question is…whatever happened to the original Spy Smasher? Although, the new female Spy Smasher belongs on my just gorgeous thread. Might have to reread some BOP & snag a few pics…

6 Likes

He was a spy. He had to be smashed!

4 Likes