Stupid Questions About DC

Also, this is bothering me so much.

2 Likes

Alfred

2 Likes

Before Crow Bar or After Crow Bar.

@Jurisdiction The healthier option for all of them, I’m sure that’s what Dick received and he likely told Agent A to continue to do it going forward, even if he was angry about Jason.

3 Likes

Should the first DCU movie be about Peaches?

2 Likes

YES. :purple_heart:

3 Likes

Is Batman jealous that with all his toys he’s yet to come up with an invisible Batplane?

3 Likes

Oh 100%

2 Likes

How can you be sure he doesn’t have an invisible batplane?

2 Likes

Diana uses her Lasso of Truth on Batgod to make sure he doesn’t even think about trying to ‘borrow’ the tech from Paradise Island to back-engineer a version.

2 Likes

To dinner?

2 Likes

Happy Birthday @MiscellaneousSoup! Hope you have a great Birthday today! :partying_face::birthday::tada::confetti_ball:

3 Likes

Wonder Woman should be taller than both Superman and Batman, but shouldn’t be taller than Starfire. Starfire is the tallest Titan hands down, and Nightwing should easily be the shortest.

I say all that to ask, why is Big Barda called “Big” Barda without Mr. Miracle being instead called Little Miracles?

Big Barda and L’il Miracles . . . that just sounds hype.

3 Likes

Happy anniversary.

Barda is called big to emphasize how powerful she is even compared to her peers.

2 Likes

Thanks @MatthewHecht! :smiley:

Yes. I just like the idea of calling Mr. Miracle L’il Miracles :smile:

2 Likes

Happy anniversary @xLOVEandDoomPatrolx :purple_heart: :smile: :partying_face:

4 Likes

Thanks so much @DreamingGirlWonder! :hugs: Anytime seeing you out in the boards is pure wonderfulness. :100: :smiley:

3 Likes

:purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart:

3 Likes

:partying_face: :tada: :confetti_ball:
x285

Hope your day today is a stellar one @DreamingGirlWonder! :smiley:

2 Likes

Happy Birthday @DreamingGirlWonder

3 Likes

Thank you :purple_heart:

Thanks! :purple_heart: :00_hawkman:

3 Likes