Stupid Questions About DC

1 Like
1 Like

and we’re reopened!

3 Likes

If Superboy’s mind was wiped when he left the 30 century and went back to his time, how could he keep records of his adventures as seen in this issue

?

4 Likes

He read the comics, duh!

4 Likes

Why do heroes always name their kids after their parents?

Nora Allen + Nora West-Allen
Jonathan Kent + Jonathan Kent
Moira Queen + Mia Smoak (Arrow confirmed Mia was named after Moira)
Barry Allen + Bart Allen
Etc

5 Likes

Does Rorschach eat beans out of the can at his own house as well? :canned_food:

5 Likes

We are too exhausted after fighting crime all night for creative names. I literally just named one of my bats Batty MMMCMXCIX.

5 Likes

:laughing:

6 Likes

He… Robin get that crazy guy out of the house. He is eating all the beans and sugar lumps.

5 Likes

I feel like the best B-Day presents for him would be a case of Van De Kamps and a bar of Irish Spring the size of Dr. Manhattan’s ego (HUGE bar there :eyes: :shower:)

5 Likes

no. he pours them into his mask and uses it as a bowl

3 Likes

:laughing:

Ah. Aha- no wonder he was yelling “Give me back my face!” when they took his mask away at the prison. He was scared that he wouldn’t have anything to eat his beans out of. Yep- it’s all become clear to me now. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

4 Likes

Lead doesn’t emit any radiation like Kryptonite does, so what is the lead poisoning that Mon-el Susceptible to? if the serum wore off could the Joker beat him with a lead crowbar???

2 Likes

If Ultra Boy can only use one super power at a time, why hasn’t someone forced him to use his super strength to hold something up, then sneak up behind him and hit him in the head, since he can’t be invulnerable at the same time :slight_smile:

2 Likes

It means I once defeated him with a pencil.

2 Likes