Stupid Questions About DC

Type stupid/silly questions about gadgets and/or characters from the DC comics in the comments. Then, other people will give even stupider answers! This is why I’m considered an idiot (mostly by myself…)

After 100 posts, I will post a poll with the best questions, and another poll with the best answers. Then, everyone will vote on their favorite!

10 Likes

what do you think happens when Dex-Starr has a hairball?

9 Likes

how do the Robins learn how to play with all that electricity? looking at you Dick and Tim

10 Likes

How did Red Hood learn how to aim with guns if Batman never used guns?

11 Likes

The weird thing is that Batman did train Jason to use guns. And then they used guns in The Cult. Bruce, you’re 100% to blame.

13 Likes

well this is awkward

9 Likes

How much man could a Man-Bat bat if a Man-Bat could bat man?

16 Likes

How does a bastard, orphan, son of a not nice word and an American, dropped in the middle of a forgotten spot in Gotham City by providence impoverished in squalor, grow up to be a hero and a scholar?

8 Likes

can I say this?

6 Likes

Does Dr. Fate hair stink, since Nabu barely lets them remove the helmet of fate long enough for them to wash it?

15 Likes

He probably takes Febreeze showers so he doesn’t have to wash it

8 Likes

This is something that needs to be addressed, immediately.

9 Likes

Hehe, I get that reference :grin:

8 Likes

He lets loose on Atrocitus’ boots and claims he saw Saint Walker…

6 Likes

1! any other number and he would be batting men

7 Likes

welcome back @EternalKnight

5 Likes

He uses a level 2 conjuration spells to summon dry shampoo. It is always a success.

7 Likes

I read several Justice Society comics. And Fate regularly takes the helmet off when not fighting. Sometimes the most boring answer is the answer.

7 Likes

How does any power ring, other than the Green Lantern ring, find someone to wield it?

5 Likes

The same way. They seek out someone capable of the same emotion. For example a yellow ring once chose scarecrow.

6 Likes