Stupid Questions About DC

Sorry for so many picks, but you all had fantastic answers! I meant to cut them down, but it was already at 100 posts when I woke up!

5 Likes

It’s been official, Aquaman eats fish

7 Likes

He became the Crime Smasher after WWII shortly after he retired

5 Likes

Nice. Ty. I didn’t feel like doing any Googling or investigating lol. It’s good to have a Detective Chimp in your corner!!!

5 Likes

Amen halleluyah!

4 Likes

Thanks :relaxed: I am starting back up one of my threads soon.
I will give you a recommended reading list

If you need a reading list of a character, you know who to call.

5 Likes

Oh yeah. Z & Bobo run in the same crowd. Regulars at the oblivion bar.

5 Likes

If there have been 4 Robins, why hasn’t Batman given them new codenames?! Is he incapable of messing up names?! Or very capable?!

5 Likes

That’s awesome. I have 5 notebooks 4 are full, & I almost have the one I’m on filled with reading orders. But, it’s definitely faster & I won’t have to search thru 5 notebooks to find what I’m looking for. So that’s a huge help. I know someone who does if u take referrals? I promised @cici I would give her all my LOSH reading orders. I’m dealing with an infection from an extracted tooth. I have been looking for the notebook can’t find it- But once my jaw, head, face , ear & throat get to shooting pain it’s unbearable. Trying to get it sorted. I’ve been given an antibiotic that didn’t help at all. Now I’m on another one that won’t help at all. I have an appointment the 22nd. Just trying to hang on til than.

6 Likes

Dick- Some Kryptonian god who is not Rao.

Jason- Joker

Carrie- Catgirl/Batman/Batgirl/Batwoman (my daughter has an identity crisis)

Tim- A duck

Stephenie- Spoiler Alert

Damian- to quote myself in Son of Batman “Stupid Kid.”

7 Likes

More than 4 lol.

5 Likes

Stephanie Brown, Carrie Kelley for a couple off top of my head

5 Likes

you know what?!

you just proved my point!

5 Likes

It’s just like Batman to vote for himself…

Although it was a fantastic answer!

5 Likes

Says the person who added themselves to the poll multiple times :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

5 Likes

that’s because some people didn’t answer, just react to questions or other answers! My choices were limited! (Share this with people for better polls) I mean…

How’s your day… :eyes:

5 Likes

@WingsOfAether

tenor (3)

7 Likes

@THE_OneAndOnly_Official_Batman it was @MatthewHecht !!!

:sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Stop Blowing Up Planets!!!

6 Likes

are you even reading this?! it was @WingsOfAether

6 Likes