Stranded But Not Alone 😈

I know I would NOT choose Calendar Man! No way do I want to keep track of the days passing. :spiral_calendar:

I need more info, what kind of island? Tropical or a rock in the middle of the Atlantic? Is it a seabird colony because that should be protected. What’s the food situation, supplies, can I just not leave but it’s actually populated because that’s kinda how I live right now…am I over thinking this delightful prompt and procrastinating at work? absolutely Maybe I’d need a specific supervillain to help me survive or a different one to keep me entertained. :thinking:

6 Likes

I’m so jealous I didn’t think of Dex-Starr. :joy_cat:

Oh but he’s probably in my top 3 villains. (He’s just misunderstood!)

5 Likes

I’m choosing the Riddler. Why, its all of eternity, he’s not a great fighter, and all he is going to do is create mental puzzles. It will never be a dull moment.

5 Likes

I might choose Angle Man from the Silver Age. I could be in his gang, and he always manages to get ahead because he’s always got an angle.

6 Likes

Poison Ivy; good in the agricultural department.

6 Likes

Weather Wizard. He could keep the weather just right all year long.

6 Likes

:laughing:

5 Likes

OMG- Jess and Dexx. :purple_heart: :00_lc_green_lantern1:

5 Likes

This is kind of an easy one-

My gurrrlll made quick work of this goofball the first time they met and showed me that he’s not any type of serious threat to be overly concerned with.

No, the real danger on that island would be getting used to eating the same stuff day, after day, after day, after day…

6 Likes

I guess Deathstroke. Sparring might be a fun way to pass the time and the dude’s got some stories, I’m sure.

And based on Arrow he’s a solid player 2 to be stuck on an island with.

5 Likes

Does this have to do with the fact that he was her first Villain crush, '89? :smirk:

4 Likes

Talk about major pests (no pun intended :laughing:). Drury Walker is a :100:% goofball, but I am hopin’ that he is the prime baddie in the upcoming BG movie. :+1: :00_batgirl1: :0_batgirl: :00_batgirl:

5 Likes

A live action Killer Moth. Nice. I kid you not the first couple of times I watched Josstice League (during the ancient times before the Snyder Cut), I always forgot that Batman would fight against a parademon, not Killer Moth or Firefly in the opening scene :rofl:

4 Likes

Hey @LastSon0fMars, are you going to make another thread story? That was fun.:grinning:

6 Likes

:purple_heart: :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

5 Likes

How optimistic @CaitlinSnowLeopard :sweat_smile:. Give him some chin rubs and then, kapow, take his ring from him lol. Could very well work! Cat therapy is a deeefinite plus.

Let’s say it’s relatively tropical @Bar-El! In the bermuda triangle or something lol where people don’t dare to go. It does have seabirds, so maybe you can fiercely defend it like the Amazonians defend their little island.

@Angel212 I get serious grumpy cat vibes from him lol

@EternalKnight That’s an understatement :sob:. I feel like it would be never ending questions and if I could never get a straight answer from him… oof…

Ah, @SteveTrevor2.0, I see your angle :smirk:

@moro She is pretty awesome lol. Hope she’s cool with you eating her babies.

@SaintBrodie But what if he just makes the weather amazing for himself and creates a rain cloud above you at all times :grimacing:

@DC89 I think you’re onto something there lol. But, hey, you never know what cool things will wash up on the shore!

@KingOfTheWickerPeople I would ask him to make me a martial arts expert. I may not be able to kick anyone’s butt, but I could at least transcend my current existence in sooome way haha.

Thank you @Reaganfan78! I love this stuff so hopefully I’ll come up with some more ideas haha. I also made some fun tech tuesdays that should be popping up some time in the future when we’re able to get it started back up :crossed_fingers:

8 Likes

:laughing: :+1:

7 Likes

That’s my secret. I love the rain.

6 Likes

Always a silver lining to every cloud, eh? Rain is life giving magic. I wonder what happens when people get too soggy for too long, though :open_mouth:

3 Likes