Straight Outta Club Submissions

Hello all,

In the wake of the OG Robin Dick Grayson’s 80th birthday next month allow me to announce a club I am Co-Hosting with @Nightroia: Nightwing/Dick Grayson Club (yeah we might have to work on that name :joy::joy:) This is a place for fans of Nightwing (Dick Grayson) to gather and share their fan creations, read his stories, watch his appearances, discuss his place in the DCU, his ships, and just about anything else you can think of that involves our favorite acrobat.
So please, if you’re a fan of the OG sidekick turned solo hero come join our club and hang out! All are welcome.

–AJ

3 Likes

I have a few name suggestions, but they might be in violation of the community guidelines. :stuck_out_tongue:

The Dick Grayson Club leaves you the most options going forward. You can cover all 80 years as you wish instead of being completely bound to the last 35 years of Nightwing.

2 Likes

That’s a very good idea. Thank You.

1 Like

Yeah I couldn’t come up with anything better than the Dick Grayson Fan Club that wasn’t inappropriate.

2 Likes

Yeah I just noticed that. But the tag on us says Nightwing Dick Grayson Club so I thought that was the name and I was like “Why are both his names in it?” It feels indecisive so I was like yeah we need to work on that. But then I saw the actual name :joy::joy::joy: my bad…

lol it’s fine