Stayvat home

Can dc put out something new for the kids the next 2 weeks ? We are all stuck at home . No place to go basically on lockdown for 2 weeks possibly more due to coronovirus. Something to keep kids busy would be nice dc Marvel already stepped up or disney. Putting out new content earlier than scheduled. Dont see why DC cant do the same. Match disney. Just saying. Help out in this time of need. Keep kids busy. Thanks

5 Likes

I mean, there’s a whole bunch of content already on this app if you’re looking for something. DC Universe is always developing new content including their All Star Games right now which is TV-14, so pretty kid friendly. There’s also a ton of animated content on the app that I would highly recommend. Young Justice Outsiders is really worthwhile, and so is Batman the Animated Series, Justice League, and Justice League Unlimited. Those alone are worth hours and hours of quality entertainment. They’re also regularly releasing new comic books on the app that are worth reading. I could go on for a while with recommendations, but it all depends on the age of your kid(s) and what they’re interested in. Any more info would be great.

But, to address your desire for DC to release something early to keep up with Disney releasing Frozen 2 early on Disney+, I would say that DC already releases a ton of new content on a weekly basis to keep fans busy. Comics, and original shows alike. Recently they announced that a new season of Harley Quinn The Animated Series (TV-MA) would be coming just 5 weeks after Season 1 finished. Now, that wasn’t explicitly for coronavirus, but those kinds of unexpected surprises happen on the regular on DC Universe, so I don’t think they’re under any obligation keep up with Marvel or Disney. They release their work on a schedule that is best suited for the needs of DC fans and for the creators behind the work.

2 Likes

If they haven’t seen The Brave and the Bold. That is a great show to watch with your kids.

4 Likes

Yes i agree . Just looking for something new. For kids under 10. Keep them busy . It looks like this will take a month or longer that they will be home schooled.

4 Likes

Awesome! I’d recommend any animated series on the app (except for Harley Quinn of course). If they want to dive into some comics too, the Batman Adventures is really good. I also really love Lil’ Gotham if nothing else than to stare at Dustin Nguyen’s beautiful watercolors. Hope this is helpful :slight_smile:

1 Like

Lil’ Gotham is good, and so is Tiny Titans!

2 Likes

Oooo, I haven’t checked that out yet! I’ll have to add it to my list :slight_smile:

2 Likes