Stargirl Season 3 Discussion Thread

Exactly, Yolanda isn’t acting like Courtney’s best friend at all. Rick has no leg to stand on when talking about anger issues.

6 Likes

I’m definitely more suspicious of Sylvester after this week. His conversations w/ the JSA this week seemed helpful on the surface, but the way he steered Mike toward Cindy, got Rick to remove the limiter (or whatever it was called) and convinced Beth to tell her parents not to help her as Dr. Mid-Nite anymore all seems like it could harm the team in the long run. Maybe it’s 1 of those situations where he doesn’t realize he’s a sleeper agent like w/ Red Arrow in season 1 of Young Justice, but regardless there’s definitely something going on w/ him besides just being off his game

6 Likes

Or he just sucks at talking to kids.

6 Likes

I got the same feeling about Sylvester as @arkhamassassin did. It seemed like Sylvester was steering the kids to do what he wanted. Maybe we’re wrong and it is just what it seems. I believe i heard episode 10 is supposed to be Sylvester centric so we might know by then.

8 Likes

Possibly! The most famous theory is that he’s actually Ultra-Humanite.

6 Likes

E5

Great episode

Mike and Jakeem still trying to hero as the young allstars. The bullies being nicer was great and then trying to get Cindy to join​:laughing:.

Starman still with his temper. I think it could be a dude effect of his return or just something that was never discussed back in the day. I don’t think he’s not him much anymore but who knows :thinking:. His advice while it sounds good could use some rewording.

The team dealing with there issues as Yelena’s mistrust. Cindy and her cure hunt. Rex and his hourglass being unlimited definitely seems like a bad thing. And Beth getting rid of he parents definitely seems like it may get worse.

Pat and Barb on date and the Crocks show up. Fun as usual :laughing:.

Courtney getting closer with Cameron. But her friends are really against it. Feel bad for her but understand we’re they’re coming from. Definitely going to be a fight next episode between a lot of them.

Will Cameron go rouge? Can Cindy find a cure? Who killed the Gambler? All this and more Same Star Time Same Star Channel

6 Likes

Yolanda and Rick were way off-base concerning Cameron, especially Rick, he’s the master of anger issues.

5 Likes

Yolanda, Makes A Very Good Wild cat!
Yolanda, Too Me is the Unsung Hero of the Group!
Yolanda, Makes Very Tough Decisions!

The Genie is Under Used!
Two Young Kids with Huge Fire Power In the Genie!
The Genie Wants Out!

Star Girl is A Great Leader!

6 Likes

I noticed this detail last episode.

Last episode Shiv told Star she is the only person nice to her.

Next scene during Mike and Jakeem’s attempted recuitment they started by calling the JSA “Courtney and the others” are not giving her the proper courtesy. Shiv immediatly rolled her eyes knowing they signaled out Stargirl who is doing the opposite. If they focused on Wildcat they would have had more success.

6 Likes

He did say he ain’t father material lol

5 Likes

Good point!!! Cindy’s just so hard to like.

6 Likes

She did on at least 5 occasions try to kill her best friend.

5 Likes

Which conversation are you talking about?

5 Likes

We finally get to see this image’s context.

4 Likes

Is Crusher going to tell Pat that Rick has over an hour of strength now? I would think he knows what is going on in his own gym.

5 Likes

Hmm, that could actually be pretty cool to see.

5 Likes

This episode is seriously making me hate the JSA, just like I hate the original JSA, unbelievable!

5 Likes

We’re all in agreement that the person watching Blue Valley is Mr. Bones, right? LOL. If the super giant puzzle with the giant skull on it was any indication.

5 Likes

Wow. (Fill in the blank) really hit the fan this episode.

I am really finding it hard to be sympathetic to the JSA right now. Okay, I can understand them being judgmental about Cindy, but just because Cameron has his family’s power doesn’t mean he is going to turn out just like his dad. Also, I don’ know who is watching everyone on those monitors, but I still have to wonder if it isn’t Mr. Bones.

5 Likes

Exactly exactly, exactly!!

4 Likes