Stargirl Season 2 Premiere on August 10!

No, no, no, no, no. Keep Stargirl (the only good DC show that’s been put out) away from everything! Let it be it’s own thing and shine on its own and not muddy up the waters connecting it to things it doesn’t need.

2 Likes

I’m both excited and apprehensive about season 2 now that it’s with CW. I am not a fan the Arrowverse at all. They’re able to get 1 or 2 good seasons and then they get repetitive before killing off important characters or taking other drastic measures for shock value to keep it fresh (it doesn’t), the hero doesn’t do any hero work, everything is figured out by the supporting cast while the title character is off whining somewhere, etc. I was really liking Black Lightning until they connected it to the others. I liked it cuz it wasn’t part of the universe, it was it’s own thing, it didn’t follow by those rules, etc. I do not wanna see that happen to Stargirl. If they can do that then the only issue is the writing and keeping the show from falling flat after a season or 2. I hear it’s still the same team behind the show so hopefully that’s true and that’s a non issue. Just keep it FAR away from the Arrowverse.

2 Likes

I really enjoyed Stargirl and can’t wait for August to get here. I got season 1 on Vudu so I can watch it as many times as I want!!! And I want to watch it many times!!! :grinning:

3 Likes

I have seen every episode at least twice, most around 4 times.

2 Likes