Stargirl Season 2 Ep 1 Question *Spoilers*

When Beth talks to Chuck and he has no idea who she is

It’s not an ai it’s a very alive Charles mcnider

1 Like

Probably because she had to reboot it like a computer with a new software. I think.:slightly_smiling_face:
That’s where he doesn’t recognize her umless there’s a memory file she forgot to add.

I was thinking part of the AI got destroyed, like part of its memory, friendliness programming, etc.

1 Like

I think it is something like a computer that has been reset to its original settings. It won’t recognize your passwords or anything. Of course, it is also possible that, like a flesh and blood human, Chuck has amnesia. If that’s the case, those memories might eventually be recovered.

They did talk about timelines in the ep so it could be like a frequency she’s talking to him from the past

I’m worried about season 2 what kind of budget they will have

1 Like

I did worry about this at 1st, but Johns brought up a good point that the budget was always gonna be lower this season compared to last since they don’t have to worry about startup costs. I know it’s just 1 episode, but the premiere looked just about as good as any other episode from last season, so I really feel like they’ll be just fine in that department

2 Likes

There was no SGI last night i think less superpower stuff this season

1 Like

Ima fan of the comic and season 1

1 Like

There might not have been like there was w/ Grundy, but the cosmic staff and Jade’s ring were pretty heavy on CG. Plus there’s still Shade, Eclipso and Thunderbolt, and they’ll all rely plenty on CG

2 Likes

I hope it looks good

2 Likes