Stargirl S1, E9 Reaction Thread - 🚨 WARNING! SPOILERS AHEAD 🚨

What shocked me the kid knew what to do with a vhs tape

14 Likes

Im glad its going to the cw and not hbomax some of us cant keep paying for online services we are not all rich

6 Likes

Multiverse strikes again as Oliver Queen makes his debut in Stargirl along with Roy Harper in this show. We know Roy exists in Titans, but the ultimate trifecta for him would be to be shown in Doom Patrol.

5 Likes

Icicles parents i think maybe a bigger threat than the isa

Anyone else think they are connected to the towns founders mentioned this ep

10 Likes

If any show on here is geared towards the CW demographic it is this one. Sorry to see it leave but it will get a larger viewing audience by doing so I would think. Regardless, I may be a little over the targeted age range of the CW but this show has drawn me in and I will continue to watch. Things are just starting to gel and I can’t wait to see where it leads.

8 Likes

Considering HENRY is the reason her topless photo was seen by his boys and Cindy then shared all over school and then he has the gall to call her what he called her… ■■■■ him I don’t blame her not wanting to be on a team with him. Courtney knows what happened and still wants him on their team what does Courtney expect? The nerve of Her.

3 Likes

Doesn’t matter Henry still was showing his boys the photo then has the gall to call Yolanda what he called her. Hes still at fault

1 Like

This show just keeps delivering.

I’m really curious about Icicle’s parents now. Their prayers to the cold hell of Norse mythology makes me wonder if the ice powers is tied to an ancestral origin among the jotun or other beings of myth.

9 Likes

Very dark episode.
Courtney seeing the ISA around every corner. (Which they basically are).
Yolanda threatening Henry with disembowelment. (Which he might deserve, I’m holding on to hope).
Dragon King locking up and gassing Cindy. (Which she most definitely deserves).
Icicle in the house. (With his creepy parents).
Brainwave waking up after Henry makes his first kill (Not a fan of lawyers, but that was a tad harsh).
The hero gig is up. (How’s mom going to react?)

Tons of character development, tension rising everywhere… this is getting serious.
I can’t wait!
(Bonus: Seven Soldiers of Victory. Yes.)
Better and better each week. We need a second season confirmed.

7 Likes

I was hoping they would redeem him but he just murdered someone

2 Likes

watchseries . to and www3 . watchserieshd . tv/ are sites I use to watch stuff I can’t watch through legal means. Give it a try. or try the CW app with VPN for the US. Seriously it’s easy enough to find the show though sadly we won’t be able to support it other than the CW app with VPN

1 Like

Are you serious though? The recent seasons of all CW shows were some of the best for each show

3 Likes

I Didn’t Want The Episode To End! That Was Really Good Storytelling. Even Though His Dad Is Icicle, I Still Really Like Cameron For Courtney.

Finally Mom Knows The Truth!!! It’s About Time lol & Mike Taking The Last Dumpling Was So Petty But I Loved It :joy:

Yolanda plays no games!! I Enjoy Seeing Beth’s Excitement To Help In Any Way She Can.

4 Likes

I think it will be fine on the cw. I would like to see them do the day before no commercials here on the app though…that’s kind of what I’m here for…i like the cw shows. Seaon 2 of doom patrol so far is so stupid honestly…i mean doom patrol has got to be expensive. They have brandon fraiser, it’s no wonder they put doom patrol on hbo max. They probably weren’t making what they expected here. Titans should continue on this app but who knows maybe they’ll put it on both too. I think it’d make a lot more sense and be more fair to all subscribers if they released new seasons to dcuniverse app FIRST. Then released on hbo max. When season 3 comes out here, put season 1 on hbomax…wait awhile then put 2 on hbomax. When titans season 4 comes out here put 3 on hbo max…same with doom patrol. Makes more sense to me. That’s how Marvel dealt with Runaways on Hulu and Disney plus and i thought that was a great plan. Only problem with that was everyone knew it was their last season so the hype wasn’t much. Their cloal and dagger crossover was awesome though, wish we’d gotten more of that. Stargirl can still crossover with the other cw shows, that’ll be cool. Stargirl and supergirl together will be cute. Flash and stargirl will be fun.

1 Like

The reactions in the hallway by Henry’s friends was totally different from the ones they gave at the assembly. I strongly believe Henry didn’t show the pics to anyone. If he actually had them at all. Even Henry’s reaction to the photos was more shock and disbelief.

3 Likes

I normally hate set up episodes like this, but the atmosphere and return of Brainwave were amazing. I loved it.

3 Likes

Now that we have seen the Seven Soldiers of Victory I wonder if we will get some back story on them and if we will meet any of the other soldiers besides Shining Knight? Now that Barbara knows about Courtney the only one who doesn’t is Mike and I wonder if he will find out about her secret this season also. Looking forward to seeing next weeks episode.

3 Likes

I just found out that if you have a Samsung TV, you can Airplay the episode from your phone so that you can watch it on a big screen, no extra devices like Roku or Chromecast necessary… This is a game changer, I wish I’d discovered it earlier. Now I can finally watch DCU stuff on my TV instead of computer.

1 Like

Yay! We finally hear about the Seven Soldiers of Victory! It appears Justin might have some amnesia. Probably saving Courtney started to trigger his memories.

Best. Grace. Ever. Love it!

Pat and Courtney have A LOT of explaining to do. Now Mike’s gonna want in on the hero business.

So instead of true loves kiss waking Henry, it’s true loves first kill from Junior.

3 Likes

Was that Steven Amil as Green Arrow in the picture of The Seven Solders of Victory? Would be nice to see him do a Cameo!

2 Likes