Stargirl S1, E10 Reaction Thread - šŸšØ WARNING! SPOILERS AHEAD šŸšØ

Sure most people caught the Royal Flush Gang/Club email in Barbaraā€™s inbox

4 Likes

Let me tell you something, this episode hit me harder than any other. I just cannot believe how dang good of a character development Jake Austin Walkerā€™s Henry King Jr. got! Brainwave Jr. deserves a posthumous slot in the JSA. His final words to both Yolanda and Courtney definitely were knife-in-the-heart-twisting to the core. Iā€™m sorryā€¦Iā€™m still processing my feelings after such a masterpieceā€¦

5 Likes

NO WAY!!! Iā€™m off to google to research this! LOL!

2 Likes

These episodes keep gathering more and more cliffhangers!!! I have too many questions to type out :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I donā€™t know the comics - someone else in this thread said Sam Kurtis is Starmanā€™s brother? Was that the case in the comics?

I donā€™t know the storyline in the comics- Did Brainwave kill Merry in the comics? Is Sam Kurtis related to Starman in the comics? Any intel is appreciated!!! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Love Courtney and Yolandaā€™s reaction to seeing Dragon Kingā€™s face

DragonKing

10 Likes

I loved the fight scene, I was surprised that the team took down dragon kingā€™s lackeys so easily but it was cool nonetheless.

They did a great job with dragon king I mean the dude is terrifying

I was on the edge of my seat when Rick tried to free Soloman Grundy because of how stupid someone would have to be to do that. No matter how much I want to see more Grundy I would rather it be from the ISA freeing him and not because Rick has a bone to pick with him that ends up endangering the whole team

I liked the the turn that Barbara took in to finding answers herself. I feel like even if sheā€™s not helping out as much as Pat has been sheā€™s still gonna be valuable to the team, and not just the clueless mother

The end though was what got me most. I canā€™t believe they killed Jr off or if theyā€™re just trying to pull one on us and he isnā€™t actually dead because as of right now I canā€™t say which one is true.

Overall it was a great episode and I canā€™t wait for next week

7 Likes

I didnā€™t till now interesting they are looking for the 2 of spades and not the 2 of clubs.

3 Likes

Wow. This episode. That was some great development for Henry Jr, Iā€™m just upset it ended so soon. Hopefully, heā€™ll be okay? (It is comics after all, right?) I liked his final words. They were exactly what Yolanda and Courtney needed to hear.

The Cindy yelling in the background was a nice touch, during the fight scene. I canā€™t believe that Courtney could go toe to toe with Dragon King, but it is her show, so Iā€™ll let it slide. Mostly because the fight was beautifully done.

With only 3(?) episodes left Iā€™m curious how season 1 will wrap up. So much has happened and there is still so much to do. Iā€™m hoping the pen finds a home soon. Or something, JSA needs a power upgrade, especially with Brainwave back in action.

3 Likes

This was my reaction after watching it last night before I went to sleep.

tumblr_71c61f9037ed6c4ce11fc02a44f35911_35c51caf_400

7 Likes

Stargirl episode 10 - Cindy Burman for the WIN!

Cindy always has the best lines!!! Her pleas to be let out of her cell during the fight were my favorite part of the episode!!!

1 Like

Curious if weā€™ll see Merryā€™s other child, Jacqueline Pemberton/Gimmix from Grant Morrisonā€™s Seven Soldiers in the show

4 Likes

It sucks to see Henry get taken out like that. I wonder if he somehow used his powers to create a bubble around himself though. What a great episode. It looks like Barbara might stay though because sheā€™s curious to know what is going on. This show is just spectacular.

3 Likes

Oh my God!

Like seriously we jst find out brainwave jr is good and he had to die in the same episode omg really sad.

2 Likes

Someone in this thread said that Sam is Starmanā€™s twin brother in the comics donā€™t know about Henry killing Merri part tho. Hoped this helped with your intel.

2 Likes

In the comics there is no relation between Sylvester and Sam.

2 Likes

where are Dr Midniteā€™s blackout bombs?

2 Likes

I donā€™t think he is dead. Remember Brainwave can make people believe what he wantā€™s them to see. He might want
them to think he is dead.

3 Likes