Stargirl’s Brec Bassinger Talks Season Two and the Evil of Eclipso

Last year, DC’s Stargirl dazzled audiences with an inspiring and often surprising story about heroism, legacy and family. Courtney Whitmore recruited a new Justice Society, defeated the Injustice Society and saved her new hometown of Blue Valley…and the world. But the work of a hero is never done, and this season Stargirl and her JSA teammates will face a series of new challenges. We recently had a chance to sit down with series star Brec Bassinger, who told us all about the coming of Eclipso, this season’s new heroes, her future as a comic book writer and much, much more.

To check out what Brec has to say about the upcoming season of Stargirl, head over to DC Comics!

Are you excited for Season 2 of Stargirl? Let us know in the comments! :point_down:

10 Likes

Definitely looking forward to it. Especially seeing Eclipso.

3 Likes

I’m really excited for The Shade.

But honestly, can’t wait for the show’s and all the characters’ return.

4 Likes

Reading the interview, there’s one part that really shock me! Hopefully we won’t lose our two favorite character this season, since it happened in the comic book!
Beside that, great interview and can’t wait to watch Season 2 tonight! :grinning:

2 Likes

There is a lot I’m excited about with this season. Eclipso should be fun, but I’m most excited getting to see the Green Lantern in the previews. I’m not sure if Jade will have a ring or not, but I’ve felt like someone eventually will at some point on this show. I hope. I think there’s a good chance of seeing Alan in flashbacks, too, which would be cool. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

It seems like I have been waiting or Stargirl to come back forever. This season certainly has a lot to look forward to, including Eclipso and The Shade. If anything, the big bands seem better this season. Anyway, I watched tonight’s episode and it certainly did not disappoint.

1 Like

It was a 365 day wait.

3 Likes

I’m on board, the quality looks up to par with season 1. Good family show.

2 Likes

BTW, where’s the “Reactions” thread to last night’s episode! I have been looking for it and haven’t found it yet. Has it been posted?

2 Likes

Yeah, no reaction thread to the Suicide Squad movie either. Someone’s dropping the ball.

2 Likes

It’s not official, but it’ll do

3 Likes

I’m surprised that we’re not seeing the love on here for, The Suicide Squad. I loved it.

2 Likes

Loved the first episode! This show still has momentum and I can’t wait to see the rest.

If I were to change one thing it would have been to go with the DCSHG fem-version of Eclipso with Dark Opal as a henchman. I really came to enjoy their dynamic more than the classic comic eclipso during first gen.

2 Likes

I’m official… officially awesome!

4 Likes

My favorite CW-verse show.

2 Likes