Stargirl: First Look at Eclipso

14 Likes

Wow! That’s a really intricate design :astonished:
If you told me this was a villain in an upcoming movie I’d believe you.

6 Likes

Welp. That’s amazing.

6 Likes

Very excited for this! The Eclipso: The Darkness Within crossover was one of the earliest instance of a summer-wide annual crossover I read as a kid (Armageddon 2001 takes the top spot) and this look is pretty damn good.

I can’t wait to see what The Shade looks like. He was such an integral part of Robinson’s Starman run, and with Robinson writing some episodes of Stargirl, I’m very excited to see what he’ll be like in live action.

9 Likes

Here’s a look at Stargirl newest villian Eclipso for Season 2! I don’t know why, but he kind of reminds me of Ivan Ooze from Power Rangers first movie. Look awesome!:grinning: So what you guys think?
Stargirl Season 2 will be this Summer, can’t wait!
:stargirl:

9 Likes

Ivan Ooze is awesome.

5 Likes

He is! I just wish he was added to the series, oh well he was still a great movie villian!:grinning:

4 Likes

Would be great if Eclipso come out of the black diamond with a scream and say,“The Eclipso is back!” :grin:

6 Likes

I saw this image earlier today. I think they’ve done a great job on the design. I loved Stargirl season 1, can’t hardly wait for season 2. I just wish it was on HBOMax instead of the CW. I was spoiled by it being on DCU last season. I hate commercials! Grumble…

5 Likes

5 Likes

Read Stargirl comics while the commercials are on.

3 Likes

Love it! Season 2 can’t get here soon enough!

3 Likes

I am impressed. Eclipso is the perfect big bad.

3 Likes

Oh, one of the comic writers is writing some episodes? Awesome!

2 Likes

He looks so creepy! I love it! Now the question, will he be strictly CG or will he be practical?

2 Likes

He wrote some episodes last season

1 Like

I think practical costume and CGI body beams.

3 Likes

Yeah, I would hope so. This would be the first human size being we’re getting, Grundy’s huge so obviously he has to be all CG.

3 Likes

Oh, which ones?

1 Like

Episode 10

1 Like