🌟💫RELEASE DATE UPDATE: Stargirl Debuts Right Here on DC Universe Monday, May 18th! 🌟💫

Update: Due to minor delays caused by current circumstances, Stargirl will be releasing on May 18th, 2020

:star2: :stars: Stargirl Debuts Right Here on DC Universe Monday, May 18th! :star2: :stars:

Extra, extra! STARGIRL, the original series from Geoff Johns, will debut on DC Universe with commercial-free episodes every Monday! :arrow_backward: That’s right, MONDAY! :calendar: This is one day in advance of The CW broadcast (Tuesday, May 19).

We’ll be the first members will be the first to stream new episodes, every Monday commercial-free in downloadable 4K Ultra HD. Additionally, members will have access to several exclusive offerings including extended versions of select episodes, behind-the-scenes footage of cast and crew, exclusive collectible pins and limited-edition posters, fan community forum to discuss the latest episodes and access to deep dive into all the comics that inspired the series.

We don’t know about you, but we’re not shaking a staff at that! :star2: Will you be joining us in STARGIRL discussion, Watch-Alongs, and more? Let us know in the comments below! :point_down:

116 Likes

Cool

7 Likes

Yes! Let the Stargirl countdown begins!:grinning::star2:

10 Likes

exclusive collectible pins and limited-edition posters,

Awesome! Do we know how these will be available yet? For sale in the store or given in a contest/sweepstakes?

9 Likes

Hope DC shop will sell some Stargirl stuff!:grinning:

10 Likes

No word on that yet, but I guarantee if you keep your eye on our News section, Watchtower in community, and the newsletters, you won’t be left wanting for details :smiley:

15 Likes

Awesome can’t wait

7 Likes

Hello DC Mods, I was wondering, how many episodes will Stargirl have and will season 2 come this fall or next year?:slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

Yes, I can’t wait for Stargirl. I gotta read more of Stargirl in the comics too! So I’m happy that’s going to be stuff about that!

7 Likes

We’ll get back to you on number of episodes, not sure if that’s been officially announced yet. And you know very well we can’t talk about a season 2 at this time, you sly fox! :fox_face:

12 Likes

Finally… May 11th can’t get here soon enough!

10 Likes

:smirk:

13 Likes

So excited for this! Thanks DC Universe for the exclusives as well! :star2:

6 Likes

Thought I ask!:grin::fox_face::fox_face::fox_face::fox_face::fox_face::fox_face::fox_face::fox_face::fox_face::fox_face::fox_face::fox_face::fox_face::fox_face::fox_face::fox_face::fox_face::fox_face::fox_face::fox_face::fox_face::fox_face:

4 Likes

I’m so happy that DCU will be showing extended episodes on here. I’m not going to lie I thought the episodes would also be around the 42-minute marker on DC Universe as well and not just The CW. I am so pleased to hear this great news.

8 Likes

Look at you bringing the thunder.

6 Likes

Awesome news! I look forward to this one!

7 Likes

Heyyy! Thanks for the announcement! Commercial-free is how I prefer to watch stuff!

10 Likes