🌟Stargirl Coming to DC Universe Spring 2020 - Sneak Peek Glowing Inside! 🌟

While you’ve been enjoying Harley, we’ve been preparing the staff :sparkles: Check out this sliver of light below, found exclusively on our Facebook page!

Are you tuning into DC Universe for Stargirl? Let us know in the comments below!

26 Likes

:grinning: I can’t wait to watch it! Hope it’ll be release sometime in March!

2 Likes

Is it just me, or is the video not playing for everyone?

7 Likes

Awesome can’t wait

2 Likes

Nice!

1 Like

Can’t get the video here to play, but the trailer is much better then the other one they briefly dropped. Still can’t wait for it, hoping it comes out soon after Harley Quinn is over.

2 Likes

For those who the video is not playing, what platform are you using?

1 Like

I’ve tried watching the video on my iPhone through the DC Universe App.

1 Like

Video isn’t working for me using the app on Android. I liked the new trailer that dropped tonight, except that it didn’t mention DC Universe at all ( just the Cw).

1 Like

So CW is getting this as well? Kind of a wonky move there as it lessens the value for those who want to watch shows and movies on DCU. Doesn’t bother me though as I mainly read comics.

3 Likes

I am watching it on my PC.

2 Likes

Just watched the trailer on youtube, actually looks good with a decent cast… But I am very disappointed how it’s being advertised as a main CW show instead of a DC Universe Original. I know it will be on both but it was filmed to be on DC Universe first and DCU deserves more love… CW will make it bad like they have done all the other series on there. sad…

4 Likes

Trailer was very good and I can’t wait to see it.

1 Like

Did this get pushed back AGAIN?!! Why the hell is going to the CW? This really hurts those who subscribe to the platform for the exclusivity. That’s the whole point of it.

1 Like

Seen no news that this show wont be on DCU first. CW is just doing their job promoting the show. Shrugs

1 Like

The show will be on DCU the day before CW, with no commercials, and possibly additional content that they’ll have to edit out for time when it’s on the network.

2 Likes

I’m excited to see where you go with this show. I feel like Supergirl and Batwoman are good for young girls to see it, helps them to see the empowerment women can have. I love seeing my daughters act out like the are supergirl or batwoman. Keep it going.

1 Like

Can’t wait to see the STRIPE robot!

1 Like

I am looking forward to this show. It should explode the CW. mostly for s&j.

And the Stargirl cameo on crisis: just a filthy rumor that i am recklessly spreading? or no