Stargirl and Icicle Jr. Possible Romance on DC’s Stargirl

I was talking about the Atom Smasher/Stargirl thing, not the show.

Brec said ahead of time in a video interview that a romance is teased this season for Courtney but it’s not the focus of the show.

1 Like

The real question we all need to ask is When will Icicle Jr reveal his Powers to Courtney or figure out Courtney is actually Stargirl.

Well that’s awesome to hear.

I actually do hope they go forward with this romance, and Cameron doesn’t end up like his dad. I would love to see the protagonist falls for the villain’s kid, but the villain’s kid is not like their dad. For Courtney, it’s a lot more painful because Icicle killed a close friend of her step-dad, participated in the murder of her step-dad’s other family, and killed a kid at her school (who Cameron was on good terms with).

1 Like

My prediction is Cameron and Henry find out secret identity. Star does something causing Icicle’s death. Brainwave Jr becomes hero and Icicle Junior becomes villain with some redeeming qualities.

2 Likes

I wonder??

That may be true but I don’t know about it?

It most likely will never happen.

I guess it all depends on what happens in the rest of the season.

Did anyone see the janitor I think he might be Etrigan that would be fun to see but I would for Dr. Fate to show up again

I wouldnt. I hate that troupe.

Oh, well, we’ll see what they do. They might do something better. The writing on the show is already strong.

1 Like

FOR! FOR! FOR!!! 100% Yes please!

Dope

Okay, this is going to sound crazy…but what if Icicle Jr gets to make a choice, his own powers, or fight them with Willpower. That’s right. What if he is the new Green Lantern? I know Earth 2 is different, but we have already seen that he loves art and is super creative. So…yeah. that’s my theory.