Starfire and Raven 🩷💙

Ok so I did a beach inspired double pic for Raven and Starfire (lowkey wanna add Donna too cause they’re the OG trio girls) but so far this is finished for one of my artist alley prints :black_heart:

15 Likes

I tried to shroud Raven in more darkness that’s why the only reflected light is where she’s touching Starfires hand, but like I hope it doesn’t throw anyone off :sob:

9 Likes

Absolutely beautiful!! :heart:

Wow! Do you have a table for an upcoming con?

7 Likes

Harold Washington Library is doing a little Gamers Universe it’s made by the teens that have a group at the library so that’ll be my first con it’s coming up June 22. It’s in Chicago for anyone who wants to stop by :black_heart:

8 Likes

That’s wonderful! I’d love to see any pics you have of your setup when the time comes!

(I love artist alleys, can you tell?)

6 Likes

These are so cool.

8 Likes

Thank you :smiling_face::smiling_face:

8 Likes

This is really cute, thanks for sharing :slight_smile:

7 Likes

I love this! I would also love to see your set up for con. That’s really exciting, good luck.

7 Likes

They look awesome™:+1:

7 Likes

No same I love watching artist alley setups and blogs so much :sob: I’ll def post pics here when the day comes

8 Likes

Thank you and bet I’ll post pics hopefully the same day :kissing_closed_eyes:

8 Likes

These are so awesome I love them​:sparkles:

8 Likes

Awesome job of Starfire and Raven artwork! :smiley:

8 Likes

Wonderful!
20f
:00_teen_titans: :star: :fire: :0_raven:

10 Likes

Well done!

7 Likes

These are amazing!

4 Likes

Thank you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

:bowing_woman:t5: thank you :blush:

5 Likes

I have a Speeddraw of the process if anyone’s interested: https://youtu.be/KkYrUafdxmA?si=SEDj7zte7BO5rUlr

6 Likes