Star Girl Is Amazing!

In Color!

I really couldn’t get over how amazing the NEW Stargirl series started out! I just had to do another Courtney piece!

Cheers!
ESS

59 Likes

Awesome

7 Likes

Rad! That’s incredible!

7 Likes

@NYJt3, @SuperBlueGrodd

Thank you both!

5 Likes

Wooo! Looks faaaaaaaantastic! One of my favorite pieces from you!

5 Likes

Looks great! :star_struck: :us:

4 Likes

@AnonymousHQ, Thanks! I’m glad you like it :grin:

5 Likes

Thank you @Aquamon!

3 Likes

Wow, amazing work there.

5 Likes

You drew that? You really got talent in art, and I agree, I can’t get over how great the series looks!:grinning::star2:

6 Likes

Amazing artwork! And I couldn’t agree more—the series really is great so far! :star2: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Oh WOW! Terrific job with the color, seriously just terrific!

4 Likes

There are a load of great artist on here but this is probably one of my favorite pieces of art I’ve seen on here.

4 Likes

Looks incredible! It makes me so happy to see fanart for this amazing show :grin:

4 Likes

Another ESS masterpiece!

4 Likes

@MustachePete, thank you!

Thanks, @Reaganfan78, I really appreciate that! Yeah, I’m definitely hooked on this series — wondering who else from the JSA they’ll bring in?

@TheGirlWonder12, thanks! Definitely can’t wait til Monday hits again!

@Aquamon, that really means a lot, thank you so much!:grin:

@Aegiey, thank you! Hopefully I’ll have time to do some more of the characters.

Thank you, @TravisMorgan! :blush:

4 Likes

This looks amazing! I love your dynamic posing and it really fits her personality as well. Once again great work!

3 Likes

Thanks @Broken-Knight! I’m the glad her personality showed through in this piece, definitely what I was going for :grin:

3 Likes

@EasternShoreSpeedster, it is amazing to see this transform from the black and white version. Absolutely phenomenal! I love the coloration (though I’ll admit that a pop of yellow staff glow shining onto Stargirl’s face wouldn’t be a bad addition), combined with the fun pose - it has really brought her to life. Excellent job! Thank you for sharing with the Community!

4 Likes

Thank you @KeyFamily! I appreciate it—I always enjoy sharing with this great community :grin:

3 Likes