Spooktacular Halloween Evenings with the Justice League Watch-Along #4: Necessary Evil, October 22nd at 6 PM P/9 PM E

A hearty :jack_o_lantern: Halloween hello :jack_o_lantern: @JusticeLeagueBookClub, and all fans of great villains within pop culture!

This week, we’ll be checking out 2013’s nifty and oh-so-excellent documentary, Necessary Evil: Super Villains of DC Comics! Its narrated by Christopher Lee (yes, the Hammer horror veteran, Gremlins 2 scientist and Saruman The White himself!), so you know this will be a wicked good time!

If you’ve documented a WAL or two for yourself, you know the drill. However, if you’re new to the doc and WAL scene, then read below for all the details necessary to enjoy Necessary Evil!

When it’s necessary: This Friday, October 22nd at 6 PM Pacific Time/9 PM Eastern Time.

Where we do the necessary commenting: In this thread and at the above time. :point_up:t2: :skull:

How we watch that which is necessary: Necessary Evil: Super Villains of DC Comics is available on physical and digital home video formats, while also streaming on HBO Max. Whatever format/method is necessary to you, please be ready to begin the fun once the clock chimes and its time to press Play. :mantelpiece_clock: :play_or_pause_button:

SN: Christopher Lee was not someone you’d want to upset with tardiness. :wink:

Those are the necessary details for this most necessary, insightful and fun documentary into the greatest villains of all, DC villains!

I’ll see you there, heroes! :superman_hv_4: :justice_league_book_club:

5 Likes

I’ll miss this since I’ll be at volleyball but my season is almost over so Friday will free up for me in November!

3 Likes

Perfect! I’ve got WALs planned for next month that are most worthy of the word “feast”.
:drooling_face: :yum: :pie: :doughnut: :lobster: :hamburger: :pretzel: :falafel: :stuffed_flatbread: :pizza: :ramen: :green_salad: :beers: :clinking_glasses:

Because it’ll be November and…Thanksgiving, you see…:turkey: :pie:

3 Likes

7 hours to go for this rockin’ doc!

2 Likes