SpoilerTV Reporting: Titans Season Three To Premiere July 22nd

9 Likes

Interesting :thinking:. Can’t wait for this season.

2 Likes

#abovethefold89 does it again! thanks for the scoop!

giphy

2 Likes

tumblr_6a124bcdd4903580eb9d7c98aaa9ccf1_d8ee4be4_500

LETS GO!!! I’m so ready.

3 Likes

I’m not seeing this news getting reported on much at all outside of the original source, but I definitely hope it ends up being true. And assuming it is, it’s even better that they won’t waste any time getting to focus on your gurrrl! (am I allowed to use that?)

3 Likes

:laughing: :purple_heart: :+1: Same here @TheWifeOfJasonTodd!

3 Likes

Here’s a BIG CLUE about the series’ opening eps:

4 Likes

Not gonna lie though, this song is my jam :dancer:

3 Likes

He :ice_hockey: :ice_hockey:s Yeah @TheWifeOfJasonTodd!

3 Likes

lettherebeaflashbackwiththeSUITlettherebeaflashbackwiththeSUITlettherebeaflashbackwiththeSUITlettherebeaflashbackwiththeSUITlettherebeaflashbackwiththeSUITlettherebeaflashbackwiththeSUIT

x654

2 Likes

YES. Might prove to be tricky tho- the lovely Savannah Welch suffered a leg injury that rendered her an amputee IRL. But via the magic of Hollywood all things are possible. :smiley: :+1: :movie_camera: :film_strip:

4 Likes

An exterior pic here of a very famous Gotham City-based entity that has served as a Titans S3 filming locale. The shot was taken by a fan and posted to Reddit.

4 Likes

Can’t wait for season 3. I binged the whole thing back in December. I saw sneak peeks of the Red Hood costume, and it looks :fire:

2 Likes

Agreed @Skajadeh. Our resident #1 Red Hood fan @TheWifeOfJasonTodd would probably most def co-sign this as well. :smiley:

3 Likes

Oof! Guuurrrl lemme tell you, it was a slight pet peeve of mine when people said that the helmet was “too big”. Like… guys… it’s a helmet that has to go on the head… how is it supposed to be any smaller? It’s easy to draw in comics and animation, but IRL, that helmet is not going to be as form fitting as Batman’s cowl can be, as it is similar to a motorcycle helmet in terms of size.

Anyway, had to get that off my chest. I do like how they are using the current Outlaw Red Hood symbol too, because while it’s the current one and not many people like the Outlaw suit (myself included), the symbol actually blends in with the version on the suit Titans is going with. It looks good, and so does Curran, but I knew that anyway :wink:

1 Like

Agreed @TheWifeOfJasonTodd- Titans Red Hood costume version is very snazzy indeed. :+1: :ttns_jason_todd_badass:

2 Likes

I actually saw a post about this on the negative battlefields of Tumblr. It was before Savannah was officially announced, I think around the time Curran’s suit was revealed, and someone said “don’t expect to see Batgirl flashbacks because the actress is rumored to be paraplegic” and my first thought was… “stunt doubles exist…”

Literally, the cast has not strayed away from praising and even posting selflies with their stunt/body doubles… this show uses them for filming a lot. It was one of those anti Barbara Batgirl people… but they ended up making themselves look ridiculous with that type of logic. Ahhh, the best type of humiliation, when they do it to themselves.

tumblr_p5yj57VAi01ufvw6qo1_540

2 Likes

ratz now I may need to keep hbomax through July…

3 Likes

After the end of S2 where a couple of my favorite characters shipped out, the addition of Barbara to the character list made me a LOT more interested in S3, so I can’t wait.

2 Likes