*SPOILERS* Titans Episode 10, though!

Ooooohhhhh man… shall we discuss?!
That new episode was incredible!!! THAT ENDING!!
Predictions for Episode 11??

7 Likes

It was amazing I was tempted to call that phone number :scream:

3 Likes

Great episode . It’s about to get real. I see Dick going in and getting in a bind. Hawk , Dove and Jason Todd bailing him out. It seems people with powers cannot enter the field surrounding the house. I’m predicting a longer than normal episode to wrap things up but also leave a lot of questions open for next season.

2 Likes

The trailer for the last episode is available here.

We know Grayson got into the house.

I doubt most of the trailer is really happening.

Trigon want to break Raven’s heart. What better way than to destroy Grayson mentally.

Anna Diop is in the trailer, at least twice. She looks like she does when not dressed as Starfire. Her hair is black and she is playing a character that is not Starfire.

I agree. Hawk, Dove and Jason will save the day.

Especially, Dove, who can reach into Grayson’s soul. Perhaps Raven helps.

3 Likes

Great stuff. The trailer for the last episode has me worried though. It better just be a mind hallucination or alternate dimension and just a small part of the episode

2 Likes

I’m surprised nobody else is exclaiming the obvious. We’re getting Batman in a TV series! Even before the last season of Gotham airs! That alone is HYPE!!!

Aside from that, I’m hoping this is all part of Trigon’s mind games and, well, isn’t just going to have Dick Grayson going into the house, saving Rachel, and somehow going back to Gotham all in the span of the first few minutes. There’s got to be context why we’ve got Batman murderlizing the Joker, cops, perhaps also Two-Face etcetera. And I don’t remember Jason Todd being in a wheelchair the last time we saw him. Something fishy going on, man…

It’s been a ride so far. I’m just curious how it’s all going to end.

5 Likes

I thought the episode was great, but I was expecting more of Kory’s back story.

5 Likes

Overall, I liked it even though it drives me nuts they have to split them up every episode (& there has to be at least 2 gratuitous “f-bombs” every episode - seriously, guys, it’s a little juvenile.) I was hoping for more Kory backstory but what they showed was cool & Trigon looks creepy/promising. LOVE Donna using the lasso - she seriously needs to be a regular next season.
Not sure why people are freaking out about the finale - if you’ve been watching, it’s pretty obviously a Trigon hallucination. Still looks promising. Looking forward to next season but hope they lighten up juuust a little bit.

3 Likes

F bombs aren’t juvenile, they’re a big part of every day speech. Not liking them doesn’t make you all that mature or right

3 Likes

Hey, easy up there Tx85 - no need to attack me personally over it - it’s just an opinion. Not sure what your life experience is but not everyone drops an f-bomb every 5 minutes. A teenage kid trying to be a tough guy like Jason Todd - definitely but both Dick & Donna seem like they’d be a little more refined than that. It just feels like the writers do it just because they can, not necessarily because it’s in character. It’s a minor gripe about the show, though. Cheers.

3 Likes

I ‘noticed’ the F**ks this time, I agree they weren’t necessary. More concerned about Raven’s reaction to the revelation about her mom. She has so many trust issues already.

2 Likes

I wasn’t attacking you personally. I meant for people in general

They don’t have to be necessary words

Robin vs Batman has to be a Trigon hallucination. He is going to attempt to break everyone Rachel cares for. This is gonna be EPIC​:metal:t2::japanese_ogre::metal:t2:

1 Like

Dick and Kory seem to be trapped in this dream or dimension or whatever but what about Donna and Yes? I’m assuming Rachel will reach out to Hawk and Dove to get Jason Todd for this but at what point?

1 Like

Omfg that episode was amazing. They’ve been teasing Rachel’s father so much just by them constantly saying ‘Rachel’s father’. But when Kory finally said the name Trigon I screamed so loud. Been so excited for Trigon‼️ I really can’t wait to see him next season and how the Titans take him down.

1 Like

Wow! That was intense! Daddies home and he brought trouble with him. The finale has to longer than the others. Has to be. Man I cant wait! Hope the Batman stuff is a Trigon trick. Pretty sure it is.

1 Like

The next episode is going to be so EPIC! Batman vs. Robin showdown! I have always loved the relationship Dick and Bruce had when Dick was young, but I understand that Dick kind of went his own way later and broke away from him, so…let the battle begin!

I am also very happy that they finally included Trigon! I have been waiting for that demon since day one. Hopefully soon we get to see some action in Azarath?

I absolutely love the more quite moments between Gar and Raven. This show is amazing. I hope we get a Nightwing tease in the finale.