SPOILERS thoughts And ideas for season 3

Do we really want to bring Donna back immediately. It would render her death a minuscule speed bump. Plus we know of another wondergirl in the meantime.

Jason x Rose?

I think season three will focus mainly on blackfire and the areas of starfires past.

What are your thoughts?

1 Like

Aww crud. Wrong place! Meant tv and originals

If it picks up some time later, I’d love to see season 3 establish that Nightwing has built up a rogues gallery since the end of season 2, with Orca getting some attention especially.

“You’ve been fighting a humanoid killer whale?”

“Got to do something when I’m not with the team, right?”

1 Like

Not a problem, @Anonymousbluebeetle! As Pollster pointed out, you can edit the category of your own threads by clicking the pencil icon that’s to the right of your title. :slight_smile: I’ve gone ahead and moved the thread for you, though, so you’re all set!

1 Like

I want Rachel to return.with Cassie after Cassie expresses a desire to see Man’s World.

Maybe Donma disappears taken by whoever her mother is. Donna stated she was half mortal

Jason should be searching for his mother as he approaches his destiny with a crowbar

Gar stays with the Titans. Conner and Gar becime best buddies.

Hawk and Dove learn how to work together as a team before romance begins anew.

Kori goes to Florida to regain her powers through intense sunlight. Her curing Superboy drauned all her solar energy.

DIck Rachel Dawn and Hank. investigate Brother Blood.

Gar Rose Conner and Cassie stay at the Tower until reinforcements are needed against Blood.

Gar Rose Conner and Rose go out together.