Spoiler free harley quinn season 2 premiere

I just finished the season 2 premiere and what can i say? it was freaking perfect. It was everything i had hoped it would be. Start as laying ground work without putting out too much while remaining entertaining. So if you havent seen season 1, get to binging, you are not going to want to miss this.

4 Likes

Poor Jim Gordon!

3 Likes

Agreed @IGbigjoe.mobile. Just a fantastic season premiere. Big thx to DCU and Kaley Cuoco for getting this solid series back into rotation so quickly, especially nowadays with the chaotic times we’re all currently experiencing. Also- Bane and Kingshark = Hilarious! Yay HQ!

4 Likes

Jim Gordon is hilarious in every episode he’s in. My two favorites in S2E01 were Bane and the “New” Batman…

3 Likes

I’m so excited for season 2! I just steal to this day don’t understand how the show hasn’t completely blown up worldwide it is the best DC show I’ve ever seen on TV or the internet it’s funny Kaley Cuoco is amazing so are all the other actors The show is produced wonderfully I can’t get enough of it to be honest I am sad about only one thing and that’s that I can’t binge watch the whole season I get why you guys don’t do that but man it kills me to wait each week to watch an episode can’t get enough of Harley. In my opinion this show is a million times better representation of Harley Quinn than the movie version suicide squad Harley Quinn was pretty cool crazy and all that and but they made her way way way too goofy and spunky in the newer movie and while that’s her at least part of her personality traits they went way too far with it she’s an antihero at best a villain that worst and it all depends on her mood. She has a lot of the same ideologies as the joker, she’s just not a sociopath she likes anarchy she’s not some hero

3 Likes

Why hasn’t it blown up you ask? Because of how stupidly unrealistic it is. How a side character, that is all she is and should be, is supppsed to be believable to outlast Superman, Wonder Woman, Batman. Yeah right. But fanboys get to see a women wear skimpy outfits when dressed like her and lose their minds. Show should be centered around Ivy then it would be way more believable instead of a phyciatrist with a bat.

Or this could all be a April’s Fools text 2 days late.

I agree the season premiere was great! Im looking forward to the rest of the season!

3 Likes

Jim’s last scene cracked me up especially Barb’s response :rofl:

3 Likes

i had finished watching season 1 in februrary and instantly searched up when season 2 would launch and was super happy when i learned it was already done and launching super soon

2 Likes

WAIT THAT WAS HIS DAUGHTER BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH of eff me i had no idea

why hasnt it blown up you ask? it isnt child friednly at ALL. and only streams on one place it isnt even on dvd yet, the only other way to watch it is by illegal pirating

1 Like

Bane: “We had time to get a banner made but not enough to find one more executive chair?” hahaha! :smile: :banehappyhqtas: :harley_smilehqtas: :poison_eyebrowhqtas:

1 Like