🚨SPOILER ALERT🚨 Young Justice: Outsiders Ep. 23 Discussion Thread

I was among those who thought the second half of this season was not up to YJ’s normal standard. But, man the last two episodes, particularly this one where terrific. The fever dream was sad, beautiful and rockin.

5 Likes

Hmmmm-The Justice League and Alpha are trapped by Granny. Who knows better how to escape Granny’s machinations than——-MISTER MIRACLE!!! C’MON!! We got Big Barda seeing there’s a better way by being a hero!!! Maybe she’ll find him escaping from The Orphanage-or maybe he’s playing the C list down and out escape artist in Vegas hunted down by Gar or Bruce?

4 Likes

I enjoy seeing the OG’S back even if wally was a dream. hooefully we get more Khaldur. He is one if the original 3 loved how Alpha was a focus this episode sad it’s only 3 episodes left

2 Likes

That Wally flashback had me in my feelings for a second not ganna lie.

13 Likes

Won’t lie, tears were shed. Completely believed Dick had something up his sleeve. Tuesday can’t get her quick enough!!! Also, glad we have a season 4 coming up!!! This series was my whole reason for my subscription and I will never cancel it!!! DC FAN FOR LIFE!!!

13 Likes

I just hope Superboy and Miss Martian end things. I’m really sick of their relationship.

1 Like

Is Nightwing gonna die?bc granny says that he will suffer before dying horribly

1 Like

Is caldur in love with his best friend ? That is a weird way to end an episode

I flipping live this series!!!
Are they going to kill Dick with that last blast of whatever that stuff was? Like holy cow!!

I loved this episode so much!

When Savage appeared at the hangout I kept thinking that during the cut Dick was kinda just standing there and saying “Well um, I’m gonna go and get dressed.”
Lol.

3 Likes

3 episodes next Tuesday - CANNOT WAIT!

Took a loooong time to get here but now I’m on the edge of my seat.

Very curious to see what they do for Season 4 and which characters will be included.

Very ready for a blockbuster YJ finale!!!

2 Likes

I definitely don’t think Nightwing will die. He’s either going to get his own team or become Batman in which case Bruce dies. But i see Halo dying and coming back later.

3 Likes

I love the new halo. She is going to be on level with the new gods. I hope she doesn’t die or become a tool of Darkseid. But a weapon that powerful is something everybody will want. In the end I bet she has to move to new genesis with forager just to be safe from people who want to control her.

2 Likes

Dick’s fever dream sequence brought back the nostalgia and more. It made me miss the original six so much. It was so heartbreaking realizing the emotions Dick was feeling the rest of the team felt it as well. The hug between Nightwing and Artemis just brought a tear to my eye. This whole sequence was a moment I have been waiting for all season between the original team. While I enjoy watching the younger team nothing beats the original Young Justice team for me.

7 Likes

Certainly the best episode of the season by far. Not just nostalgia (which brought a tear to my eye) but it just finally felt like YJ in its original glory. Action pack and full of fun suspense. Cant wait to see how this wraps up.

2 Likes

This was my favorite episode this season but did granny say nightwing is going to die also I’m almost certain cyborg will be the only one not affected

1 Like

That’s an interesting theory, @Cheeseface5000! Vic was revived using Fatherbox technology. It’s certainly very possible that the Ghost Dimension would react to him differently than others.

I feel like this episode really stepped up the drama and action. Every character was on their A game, no mistakes were made, but Granny was just one step ahead. That is excellent writing. :slight_smile:

1 Like