🚨SPOILER ALERT🚨 Young Justice: Outsiders Ep. 21 Discussion Thread

And I mean no disrespect by previous comment. The line just killed me tho🤣

5 Likes

Yay

I was impressed by episode really giving more apocalypse info. I wonder where it will lead. Glad to see Wyynd and Kaldur action. Here’s hoping to more team between the two and the Outsider crew. I’m looking forward to the next few episodes.

I really enjoyed this episode. It felt more like an older episode. And I’m glad we’re making progress with Granny and the Apokolips storyline.

1 Like

Don’t forget that there’s a post credit scene

The only thing that bothered me was Oracle being shocked when she lost comms again as soon as the door was closed to Granny’s house. And why didn’t they use the flying micro “fly” through the window in the first place. Seems like Dick and Babs are slipping.

The Ultra-Humanite showing up was a pleasant surprise.

Brion & Violet together again…next…move on already. It’s doomed to failure, even without Jace’s machinations. Interesting we got no info on where Forager & Blue were headed.

5 Likes

I know this unrelated to the episode but do y’all think Wally would ever come back? If he does do you think he would come back at the most awkward moment when he sees his girlfriend (Tigress) making out with the clone (sorry I forgot his name😂)? Lol

3 Likes

"Great to see the cyborg beast boy bromance start developing "

Too bad there’s no Raven to butt heads with Terra.

"Hey DC where’s the new content? "

New contents costs $$$, which is why it’s been scarce

1 Like

“do y’all think Wally would ever come back?”

I’m leaning towards no, but given the way this season is all over the place, with Greg pulling stuff out of his rear, anything could happen.

2 Likes

@ nbrainz05.7899 Considering they release new episodes of shows every week, plus we’re getting new comics every Tuesday, PLUS we’re getting the original animated movies on here the day of their physical release, I think DC Universe has more than enough content. Maybe you should take a look around.

1 Like

This second half of the season is just lacking plot twists, action scenes, and just seems the character development has hauled for Forager, Halo, and Brion. I loved the addition of these characters and the journey through the first half of the season and now they are just doing the same thing over and over in this half. I do LOVE the development of the Cyborg/Beastboy Bromance. No one has really gave a damn about that since the new 52. Just PRAYING this seasons ending will be as strong as the previous two seasons.

Infinity, Inc.

Infinity, Inc.!

Infinity, Inc.!!

Infinity, Inc.!!!

Infinity, Inc.!!!

“I’ll never get used to all this sucking and blowing.”

DC…you rascals… :wink:

1 Like

Getting to see Granny’s “conditioning” was horrifying. While they haven’t used her often, when she shows up, you definitely pay attention.

1 Like

For some reason the new episode still hasn’t appeared as an option for be too watch. Getting real annoyed with paying for a thing I can’t see

You could let them know in the support forums. They’ll be able to help you.

We’re very sorry to hear about this issue, @istarrfire.78458! As @superby1 mentioned, what we would suggest is reaching out to our support team. We have very talented heroes who are hard at work ensuring that everything runs smoothly. If you ever run into an issue, please feel free to reach out to them here: yourdcu.com/submit.

Thank you for jumping in with this advice, @superby1! It’s awesome to see members leap into action to lend a helping hand. Your superheroics are definitely appreciated. :slight_smile:

1 Like