šŸšØSPOILER ALERTšŸšØ Young Justice: Outsiders Ep. 19 Discussion Thread

@ jtreblecleff I believe we have a few more weeks before the season finale.

1 Like

Am I the only one who seems to be genuinely enjoying this season (Haloā€™s boring storyline aside)? Aside from last weekā€™s episode, Iā€™ve enjoyed it a lot. Not as much as I enjoyed the first two seasons but still a lot more than I feared I would.

6 Likes

It would be cool to see more screen action of spoiler and orphanā€¦ still anxious to see Red Hood as well.

15 Likes

Okay, is anybody else wondering if Violetā€™s condition is really what weā€™re being told it is? I mean, Doctor Jace has had some sketchy behavior this whole time, and when she told Violet that she was dying she all but told her not to tell anybody, which worries me. And even if her condition is exactly what weā€™re being told it is, why wouldnā€™t Doctor Jace want all the help she could get in figuring out how to help her? Plus when Brione tried to talk to Violet and she ran off, Doctor Jace immediately started telling him that first loves usually donā€™t last, like sheā€™s trying to distance the two of them from each other for some reason.

Other than that, my main thought in the episode was how much I love Bart Allen, as I always do. it cracked me up how every time somebody mentioned him getting injured he would yell from offscreen that heā€™d be fine, in increasingly agitated tones. So much so that during the TV interview where G. Gordon Godfrey and Lex Luthor brought up the subject, I practically heard him shouting it in the background lol. I also really love the interaction between him and Jay. It felt really reminiscent of the father/son type of relationship he had in the comic books with Max Mercury, and later with Jay, something that Iā€™ve really missed in the show. I love that the show is including so many awesome heroes, but I do get frustrated that the characters that came in later get so little focus.

21 Likes

Youā€™re not the only one, @Kristjanfrosti.

Thereā€™s a whole Hype Train chock full of folks soaking in the aster. :grinning:

1 Like

Am.I the only one who wants to see Nightwing a lot more? We see him in the debrief in the Batcave but I feel like he should be more present. After all, the show did start with him, Wally, and Kaldur. Heā€™s the one weā€™ve seen grow over the years and feels weird that he isnā€™t as prominent in the last few episodes.

12 Likes

Loving this and canā€™t wait to see where itā€™s going! At this point, Oracleā€™s interactions with Nightwing and others are still being hidden too. He never acknowledges who heā€™s talking to in those early eps of the seasonā€¦Iā€™d love to see them recap how Barbara ended up becoming Oracle in this storyline down the road.

2 Likes

Iā€™m curious as to who Dr. Jayceā€™s ā€œMentorā€ is. She keeps referring to this person when talking to Halo. I keep thinking itā€™s gonna be a reveal where sheā€™s either being manipulated or sheā€™s actively working for someone. It could be Baron Bedlam (working from prison), it could be Granny Goodness and we could find out Dr. Jayce is really one of the female furies, it could be Luthor or possibly Deathstroke.

I have a feeling weā€™re gonna find out sooner than later.

9 Likes

This season continues to be great (though a little more whelmed compared to the first 2). While the constant rotation of characters is somewhat annoying, and this back half continues to be just a little too heavy handed in its topical themes, the character moments really make up for the problems. The choice to make Beast Boy front and center still surprises me, and Haloā€™s storyline is very unique. Excited to find out who the Mentor is.

6 Likes

So far I am really enjoying this season of ā€œYoung Justice.ā€ I appreciate the show addressing the very real issue of human trafficking. It is interesting how the Outsiders are using social media to be known to the world; however, I fear this could be their downfall because so many people use social media to do harm as wellā€“Lex Luthor. Videos and pictures of the Outsiders could be taken out of context and used against them. We shall see where the rest of the season takes us and how social media plays a part in the success and/or downfall of our heroes.

1 Like

Iā€™m really starting to miss Wally, and I know itā€™s a long shot, but Flashes never really stay dead. I hope if he does come back its before we get more shenanigans between Artemis and Will

12 Likes

I need to say it; Bruceā€™s Irish accent was fooling nobody!

8 Likes

Big fan of the series and loving this one also.
But this episode was a rollercoaster. Halo tells them she let the assassin in .( I thought Terra was going to lose it ā€¦ Then G.Gordon just ripped into Lex about how poorly he handle the OutSiders .( I was just waiting for Vandal Savage or another Major Light person to show up ā€¦but no ā€¦ Lex just took it ā€¦wowā€¦lolā€¦ Then the Major twist ā€¦ Batmanā€™s team set it all up ā€¦and I was cool with it all ā€¦ But then wonder woman comes and just kills the vibe . Yes ,she is right but come on ā€¦lol.

Whoā€™s funeral did they attend ?

1 Like

While I do love this show, the last few episodeā€™s lack of Nightwing really has me feeling the mode.

16 Likes

Much better than the previous two episodes, and more in line with the quality that we expect from the seriesā€”I hope they can keep it up.

7 Likes

The whole ā€œkilling violetā€ thing is REALLY getting old

8 Likes

Red Hood
Batmanā€™s Irish accents reminded me so much of O Hara (probably spelt wrong) from the Adam West Batman show.

Besides that. Enjoying the season and canā€™t wait for more.

4 Likes

I really like the season so far but is anyone else kinda sad that they havenā€™t talked about Jason todd since that episode where they infiltrated the league of assassins (if there was another one please feel free to let me know)

4 Likes

Gonna be honest, used to love the show but itā€™s starting to get a little cringe but besides that itā€™s AWESOME :clap:t3:

1 Like