[SPOILER ALERT 🚨] Young Justice: Outsiders Ep. 14-16 Discussion Thread

So is Bart Allen gay because I would love that.

8 Likes

Also we need less Original team and Outsiders. I mean we barely even know season 2’s team. Bart Allen literally grew up in an Apocalypse and now he’s okay. No way I mean there has to be some trauma. Plus, what about his future family and the Thawnes. His villainous ancestors and brothers? Does his family miss him? Are they dead? Does he have to go back? I mean we need more context on him.

4 Likes

Shout out to @jstoli , I thought they were dating too. I mean it was hinted when Static kept saying how he was a sixth wheel. Plus, they get along well and are really close. Not like how he basically had to get close to Jamie to stop the Reach. Plus, Bart is never close to any of the girls. It would be really awesome for writers to go off comics and make Bart gay. (I would really love that *wink)

5 Likes

Sooo was Wally resurrected during the time jump and died again? Are you telling me that we got denied our Wally West flash?

Is watchmen being teased or was it just me?

2 Likes

when you see bart and ed being super adorable together and you think hmmm… wait a minute… are they going to be… yes, more of this, more of it right now, i need this… please…

5 Likes

Loved the new episodes.

• I like all the subterfuge stuff with Lex and Granny Goodness presenting a legitimate face to the media.

• Forgive me, but I don’t really like this version of Beast Boy. I’m used to the goofball. This characterization is 116% too serious for me.

• There are SO MANY CHARACTERS already that I wish they hadn’t introduced some random new characters like those Russian fused-into-their-suits people.

• Violet saying she’s non-binary stopped the show for a minute. Sometimes I forget she died and came back as a sentient computer/mother box. I’m interested to see where this goes with her past life’s memories, as it seems she is taking on the guilt for who she used to be. As a counterpoint, Vic’s old life is crumbling as he struggles to accept being fused with a sentient computer/father box. I wonder if the issues will be resolved, or that might carry over into the next season if we’re to be so lucky.

4 Likes

Noteworthy fun moment: Superman saying “Stay Whelmed”

9 Likes

Please dont make will artemis a thing please

6 Likes

Definitely not feelin the aster on Will/Artimis. I understand why but hopefully in the end they realize, “Nope this would be a bad idea”.

3 Likes

@JLWWSM
Yes, giving the “Try to stay whelmed” line. Especially to Hawkwoman was hilarious. Kind of a throwback nod to Hawkgirl in JL/JLU, cause she was never whelmed.

Is Bart gay now? they were implying it without saying it or him just holding the dudes hand, i always hate that

I’m just so whelmed this show is finally back!

2 Likes

I feel like we’re building up to several big recent events from the comics with mention of Nth metal and the watchmen quote.

2 Likes

Have several major screams for these episodes which are listed below:
1.DICK’S ONLY IN IT FOR LIKE TWO MINUTES
2.THE WILL/ARTEMIS ROMANCE NEEDS TO STOP BEFORE IT BECOMES WORSE
3. Helga Jace is creepy as sheet
4. Guy Gardner is amazing in
every way
NOW MY QUESTIONS:

1. Why are there barely any :rainbow_flag: couples, they literally made all of the Team heterosexual(except Bart, I’m throughly convinced he’s gay)?
  2. So they know Barbara is alive, but do they know she and Dick are dating? We know they don’t know she’s Oracle.
  3. Why is Lian so FREAKING cute?!
  4. Why did they have to stomp on my heart by talking about Wally?(also, thank you for talking about Wally)
    ENDING:
    Face it, these episodes where chalked full of our mains(minus Dick) and their domestic lives with the occasional fight scene.

Oh, and one more thing.
THE FREAKING SUICDE SQUAD!!!

Okay, I’m done.

11 Likes

Are Bart and Ed dating?! I would die of happiness, literally. :rainbow_flag:

6 Likes

@JLWWSM Yes!!! When Superman said that I freaked out a little. Then later in the scene when he said “I think-“ and it cut off. (Or it was something along those lines of Dick rubbing off on him.) I was sure if he wasn’t cut off he would have said ‘Dick’, ‘Grayson’, or ‘Nightwing’.

3 Likes

Finally got some Static action! He’s sorely missed in DC lately.

6 Likes

LOVE Guy Gardner’s portrayal!!!

8 Likes