:renegade_robins: [Spoiler 1] Stephanie Starts (June 15-30)

YES, my favorite Robin/Batgirl/etc!

5 Likes

Thanks for joining in this discussion! We continue into our next session right here:

5 Likes

Ive never read any spoiler material before. I guess I’d have to say, I’m whelmed. She didnt blow me away, but I didnt hate her. She seems to be a good fit as an occasional love intrest for Tim. I dig her costume tho. Anytime you can incorporate purple and a full face mask…you get my approval. I will definitely be reading more.
As far as using her dad for motovation…I suppose its better than going the Talia route and try to fit into dads lifestyle. But whats a good Batman family member without daddy issues?

3 Likes

And some Mommy issues, too. :wink:

3 Likes

One thing I really like about her origins (both of them) is that she automatically has an archnemesis, which I think gives her more of a hook than a lot of other Batfamily members. Yes, it might also limit her a bit, since her archnemesis is C list or lower (probably lower), but it’s helpful to explain to new fans what her “hook” is.

5 Likes

Speaking of Steph debuts, she just made her DC Legends debut this week, and she’s a really fun character to play with a pretty solid version of her costume seen in this original orgin!

4 Likes

Good for Steph! (And her fans!)

3 Likes

30 years ago today, Stephanie Brown first appeared in comics! Happy birthday to the best Spoiler, my favorite Robin and Batgirl and character in comics!

4 Likes

Yay Stephanie B.!

SB.PNG

5 Likes

Some of her classic moments! Well, dunno if Batgirls will be classic, but I hope so! She’s got such a great body language!

4 Likes

Agreed. :purple_heart: that girl!

:smiley: :+1:

5 Likes

Happy birthday Steph Babs got you a moped.

4 Likes

Steph does like her bikes!

(from Robin #94)

(from Young Justice #18)

4 Likes