Speculation: Catherine Zeta Jones as Talia Al Ghul

Do you think CZJ could pull off Talia well? I don’t know if she’s played a villain before but watching her on Colbert tonight, it dawned on me that she could be very good in the role. She has an exotic beauty and has played strong roles before. I could easily see her as a love interest for Batman and be Damian’s mother.

5 Likes

Didn’t think about it before but she would be perfect

2 Likes

Wow! She still looks great! Great call, Vroom . I think Monica Bellucci would be another great choice. Zeta-jones in the Zorro films will ruin a boys sheets

1 Like

I think CZJ would be amazing for this part! I can think of very few other known actresses who would stand a chance at topping her for the pick!

3 Likes

I think Amy Jackson who played Saturn Girl on Supergirl would’ve been a perfect Talia. But yes Katherine Zeta could pull it off. I like the Talia in Arrow too.

1 Like

Too true Zombedy. When The Mask of Zorro came out, I was smitten with her beauty then and still am.

I can hear her call Batman her beloved and talking about how strong her and Bruce’s progeny would be. She’d probably have fun with the role too.

3 Likes

I could see it

1 Like

Wait a second…CZJ played the love interest and later wife of Zorro the the 2 Antonio Banderas movies. Zorro is a major inspiration for Batman. Batman was played by Micheal Keaton. Micheal Keaton’s real name is Micheal Douglas. Micheal Douglas is married to Catherine Zeta Jones! Do you know what this means?! Probably nothing…

2 Likes

@Zombedy

I thought u were doing a 6* to Kevin Bacon thing for a sec. haha.

2 Likes

It should mean she’s destined for DC =)

2 Likes

Too old for me in my opinion.

1 Like

CZJ is beautiful, but I’m telling u Amy Jackson looks like a living Talia al ghul.

2 Likes