Special Sweepstakes: Cyborg Spotlight!

Find the link in our News section, or by following the link below:
https://www.dcuniverse.com/news/cyborg-spotlight-sweepstakes/

This week on DC Universe, we’re celebrating Black History Month by shining a spotlight on Cyborg, AKA Vic Stone, arguably one of the most powerful hackers in all the DC Universe. Dive into his origins, history, and essential storylines by visiting our Encyclopedia.

Cyborg, created by Marv Wolfman and George Perez, first appeared in a special insert in DC Comics Presents #26 in October of 1980.

Vic Stone has since become a key member of the Justice League. He is a true hero for the computer age, Stone continues to evolve in step with the future as the world rapidly changes around us.

We are excited to celebrate Cyborg by offering fans a chance to win his New Teen Titans Marv Wolfman and George Perez DC Collectibles statue, as well as a signed copy of the Omnibus in which the inspiration art was premiered!

Enter this giveaway for a chance to win now through February 26th!

9 Likes

I’m sure this is just a copy-and-paste error, but at the bottom of the Cyborg Sweepstakes page - after you’ve entered - the link for the John Stewart Encyclopedia page comes up instead of the one for Cyborg.

Thanks for another great giveaway! Fingers crossed… :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks @christowhit, that’s so odd- I’m not getting that on my end. But we’ll keep checking in and making sure it’s all accurate :slight_smile:
Best of luck!

3 Likes

Cyborg has always been one of my all time favorites. Adored him as a young girl watching the Teen Titans animated show, adore him now having read the comics.
Cyborg is bae :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

“arguably one of the best hackers”…don’t forget Chloe Sullivan!!! lol jk I’m just rewatching Smallville for the second time and forgot how much I love her.

And I love how Cyborg is getting some love and spotlight now in young justice!

2 Likes

BOOYAH!

3 Likes

@deku_, I love Chloe too. I had a crush on Allison Mack when Smallville was a current show.

Cyborg is a wonderful character.

3 Likes

Oh my god! I love this sweepstake!!

2 Likes

Last chance! 15 hours left :slight_smile: