🕵🏻Special Event Watch-Along: DC Daily Ep. 156! WED 4/24 @5pm PT/8pm ET 🕵🏻

On Wednesday, April 24th, join your fellow community members as we enjoy the next installment of HubCityQuestion’s tantalizing trivia on DC Daily!

In the eager past-time of spectator sports, we’ll be doing a special Watch-Along of DC Daily’s Ep. 156, and we want YOU to be a part of it!

Join us at 5:00pm PT/8:00pm ET! We’ll be right here in the comments watching and reacting along with you.

PLEASE NOTE: The episode will not be posted until roughly 3:00pm PST, so if you don’t see it right now, don’t fret!

Read on for all the deets you need to join!

:white_check_mark:THE DEETS​:white_check_mark:

HOW: Have DC Daily Episode 156 cued up on your viewing screen of choice. We will all push play at EXACT LY the same time- 5:00pm PT/8:00pm ET. Then, we join the comments on our mobile or alternate device and comment as we watch in this thread.

WHO: The whole community (including you!)

WHAT: DC Daily Episode 156.

WHERE: Right here on the forums! In this thread! In the comments below! Maybe on your phone! But also, you 'll be watching DC DAILY, EPISODE 156 on another screen to make it easier. So there, too.

WHEN: Wednesday, April 24th @5:00pm PST/8:00pm EST.

Why: Because the community that geeks out together, stays together.

====================

Be sure to tune in on Wednesday to view the next installment of… HUBCITYQUESTION!

8 Likes

Not sure I will be home in time to participate, but looking forward to seeing it when I can for sure. Give em hell HubCityQuestion!

5 Likes

I saw the snippet from yesterday’s show. It was great. Even if it’s not HCQ live, I think DC daily starting a trivia item once s week would be great. On say Tuesday show, they put up the DC Daily trivia question, then the Wednesday they do a spot with the answer and a bit of history related information and/or comic(s) run that this relevant to the answer.

3 Likes

That’s a pretty cool idea! And one I’m certainly open to recording…

1 Like

My new episode is online! Fair warning: if you want to avoid spoilers for Heroes in Crisis, I won’t blame you for sitting it out.

(But if you want to skip right to my segment, it’s at 11:28.)

3 Likes

really digging the trivia, adds a fun element of play-along at home :mag:

2 Likes

Make sure to tell that to the people at DC Daily! I’d love to do more.

1 Like

@HCQ, how long have you been reading comics? Cause you are really smart!

2 Likes

Aw shucks, Redhood, thanks a lot! I’ve been reading comics my whole life, but only really got serious about it around 10 years ago. I’ve read a TON of comics, but there’s always so much more to read!

1 Like

HCQ is just naturally gifted :slight_smile:

2 Likes

For those of you who don’t want Heroes in Crisis spoiled, the watch-along begins at 8:11 PM EST. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I need to get the last issue, so I will be here by that time!

1 Like

15 minutes to go, everyone get your thinking caps on!

I am not gazing longingly at pictures of roast beef sandwiches today, so I feel like I could really nail these questions.

10 minutes until showtime, everyone!

I’m curious how they filmed these segments for yesterday and today. Did you have to pretend like you were coming on for the first time, @HCQ? Did the hosts have to do a wardrobe change?

We banged them both out at the same time, @Applejack! We did a sound test the day before to make sure all the tech was working, and then the day after- last Wednesday- we recorded yesterday and today’s segments at once. I had a change of clothes prepared in case they wanted to pretend like it was a new day, but it ended up being unnecessary.

1 Like

I noticed you didn’t spring for a blue suit- maybe next time?

1 Like

Hey, when I start getting PAID for my work, that’ll be my first investment. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Interesting notion!

What does Pseudoderm go for these days?