Special Event Sweepstakes: Swamp Thing Exclusive Screening in Hollywood, CA!

We are incredibly excited and proud to invite 150 lucky winners to join us Friday, May 17th for an exclusive advanced screening of the premiere episode of Swamp Thing in Hollywood, CA!

All potential winners will be responsible for travel to and from the venue, so be sure that you can be present in Hollywood, California the evening of Friday, May 17th.

Enter now through May 13th for a chance to win by entering the sweepstakes through our News section, or finding it here:
https://yourdcu.com/hwswp

Good luck, and hope to see you there!

10 Likes

Why is swamp thing locked on my account??

1 Like

Anyone know if a Louisiana premier for Swamp Thing is taking place? I’m from Lafayette, LA and it would be awesome if there was one!

6 Likes

Hope I win this one :pray:

2 Likes

@STX.Scott The first episode doesn’t come out until May 31

3 Likes

^^^ I believe it’s a joke. Has to be LOL

1 Like

It’s events like this that make me wish I lived in California!

2 Likes

i entered and sad i didnt win was hoping i won would have been awesome to see swamp thing in hollywood on my bday

3 Likes

Me too mike. My bday is the day after, but it would have been awesome. Maybe some people will realize they cant make it and the tix will go to other entrants!

2 Likes

I didn’t win too, but congratulations to all the winners! :smiley:

2 Likes

I really miss the days where fans are able to submit their request for tickets and it was based on first come first serve. :roll_eyes:

It would be cool if you guys bring this system back instead of the contest where it is a random draw.

3 Likes

:seedling: So… Who’s meeting me there tomorrow?! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::seedling:

2 Likes

I’ve been so excited to watch this series since I first heard about it!

1 Like