Special Event: Batman & Robin Watch-A-Long! Wednesday, 12.05.18, 5pm PST/8pm EST

You read that right- we’ll be ringing in the holidays with a very special viewing of Batman & Robin! Come join members of DC Universe as we spout as many ice puns as we can muster for 2 hours and 5 minutes.

Requirements and Recommendations for Participation:

1. CAN’T WIN IF YOU DON’T PLAY – You must have a subscription to DC Universe to watch Batman & Robin.

2. 3, 2, 1 LET’S JAM – Have your clicking finger on the “play” button and ready for action- we’ll be starting at the strike of the hour.

2a. A WRINKLE IN TIME – It is to be expected that some of us will be a bit behind or a bit ahead in the movie, depending on how quick on the draw each of us are. Forgive some discrepancy of reaction time, and don’t be afraid to ask if you’re running behind!

It will be ice to see you!

25 Likes

If successful, can we also do Batman Returns sometime duing the month? as It’s a christmas movie

7 Likes

I’ll try and be there!

2 Likes

I added it to my calendar :slight_smile: I plan to be there. This will be fun!

3 Likes

You’re not sending me back to the cooler! Then again why not this will be fun! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Love this idea movie Wednesday

6 Likes

Sounds super fun! Unfortunately, I won’t be able to participate since I’ll still be at work. I hope everyone else has a wonderful time! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

This is gonna be a breeeze!!:slight_smile:

4 Likes

Yes! Everybody DCuniverse and CHILL!

6 Likes

Woohoo! I shall be there! Can not wait to “see” everyone! :raised_hands:

7 Likes

IT SOUNDS VERY COOL.

Sorry.

4 Likes

Cool party.

5 Likes

Excited :heart_eyes: it’s been a while it will seem like a brand new movie :partying_face:

4 Likes

Sounds fun :slight_smile:

3 Likes

@TurokSonOfStone1950, no worries, took care of that post of yours for you due to the worry with spoilers. Please, of course, feel free to post again if you’d like. :slight_smile:

Also, hope everyone enjoys the event; if I can make it, looking forward to seeing you all there!

3 Likes

I’ve never seen it! Count me in!

3 Likes

Ha it’ll be a chilling thrill reading people’s reactions as they watch for the first time

3 Likes

I am freaking love titans

1 Like

This is already too good!!!
@TX85, Batman Returns has definitely been suggested by folks in the office, great minds! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Man, I remember seeing this on opening night when I was in high school, it got quite the frosty reception. Uma Thurman’s performance as Poison Ivy did grow on me though.

1 Like